#5 | JJ MAYBANK

5: telling them you love them for the first time.

**

You and JJ had been dating for about 4 months now and neither of you had said I love you yet but, you wanted too soon because you did love JJ and you wanted too let him know that you loved him.

"Hey y/n someone's here too see you" your mom said outside of your bedroom door. You opened the door too find JJ standing there with a smile on his face and you returned the smile. "What are you doing here babe" you asked sweetly. "I was wondering if you wanted too hang out with us today" he asked and you looked at him confused. "Yes but why didnt you just text me" you asked. "Okay okay fine I just came here to see you" he said and you smiled whilst your cheeks heated up. You moved aside inviting him into your room and he flopped down on your bed. "Ugh I love your house so much" he said and you giggle a little laying beside of him. "No JJ you just love the AC" you said laughing. "No I love your house it's so big and the ac is a plus" he said and looked over at you placing a kiss on your forehead. Right now would be the perfect time too tell him you love him. You thought to yourself. "I love you" you blurted out and he looked at you weird. "What" he asked and you suddenly got really embarrassed. "I said that I love you" you repeated. "Oh um I have to go" he said and got up storming out of your room. You didn't go after him because it wouldn't do any good you knew he was upset and you wanted too help but he never would let you.

It was now night time and you hadn't gotten him out of your head since the incident happened. You were lying in bed when you heard a light knock in your window. You looked over too see JJ standing there on your roof, you quickly opened the window and he quickly came in. "Look y/n" you cut him off. "No J it's fine if you don't then you don't have too say it back I just-" he cut you off. "No y/n I do love you ok? It's just my trust issues are so bad because of my dad and- you know what it doesn't matter right now the only thing that matter is that I love you too" he said and you quickly grabbed him and kissed him. "I love you so much y/n" he said and you smiled. "I love you JJ" you said.

________________________________

Hey guys this one has been sitting in my drafts so since I've lost my aunt and not really had motivation I decided to post it, again guys I'm so sorry I've been inactive but I'm starting too feel better and I will be back soon but until then Ill be posting some drafts! I love you all and thank you for the reads! And also I've been getting a lot of messages asking if I'm continuing the ideas chapter and yes I am, if you would've read my whole last chapter you would've known lol, but it's okay I get it, love you all!