Rafe | jealous

You and Rafe had been dating for over a year now and he was a jealous boyfriend and very protective. You loved him very much, he was the person that you'd lost your virginity too and everything and everyone thought he was an asshole and although he was an asshole too everyone else he was always sweet too you and really a big softie but he'd never show it too anyone else but you.

**

"Kelce stop" you said laughing a little and Rafe glared at you and Kelce but at the time you didn't really notice. "Say sorry for throwing water at me" Kelce said seriously. "I'm sorry" you said as he finally stopped tickling you and you now saw Rafes glare. "Let's go y/n remember you have that thing today" he said as you were confused but went along with it and got up and made your way too Rafe grabbing your bag. "See ya Kelce" Rafe said as he grabbed you hand and made his way too his truck as you both got in. "Rafe what thing" you said as he started driving towards your home. "What's up with you and Kelce do you like him or something" he seethed. "What no I don't like Kelce. That's what your mad about" you said looking at him. "Yeah I think anyone would be mad about their girlfriend flirting with their friend" he said as he gripped the steering wheel tighter making his knuckles turn white. "I wasn't flirting with him Rafe. I'm sorry babe but you know your the only one that I want right" you said as you rubbed his thigh a little. "I know babe I'm sorry for getting mad l just can't imagine you not being mine or you being with someone else" he said as he parked his truck outside of y/ns house. "Well Rafe don't worry because you the only one that I want" you said pecking his lips. "I know babe I love you" he said getting out of his truck as you did the same. "I love you too" you said too him as you both walked up too the porch.

You and Rafe were now laying on your bed after you had both taken a shower and you were cuddled up watching a movie. "Hey babe" he said sounding a little tired. "Yeah" you said looking up at him. "I'm tired" he said yawning. "Me too" you said giggling  a little . "But I can't sleep without my heated blanket he whined. "Rafe your blanket is all the way at your house" you said. "I know we have too go get it" he said raising up. "Really? You cannot sleep without it" you said a little annoyed. "Nope so let's go" he said as you both stood up and made you way too Rafes.

————————————————————————

Hey guys this ones a little short and honestly I don't like it too much but I've been really focusing on school lately so I haven't had much time too write because it's almost summer break so yay! I actually get out of school may 4th which isn't very long from now and I'm so excited for summer and I'll also have a lot of time too write for you guys so that's also something I'm looking forward too. But thank you guys so much for 1.5k reads!!! I'm so thankful for you guys love u!💛