Rafe | busted | a little smut

You and Rafe, your boyfriend were currently laying on his bed together all cuddled up. You had been dating for almost two years now and you were both kooks as your families were the richest on the island.
*

"Rafe" you whined as Rafe looked at you. "Yes honey" he said making you giggle a little. "I'm so stressed because of school we need too do something too relax like go for a swim" you said as he got up and locked his door. "I have something else in mind" he said climbing on top of you as he pinned you down and kissed you hard leading too a make out session. "Rafe we can't your family is home" you said as he huffed out in annoyance. "So" he said as he was still hovering over you. "So we're not , not now anyway" you said as he let out another huff and collapsed beside of you. "Fine but let's watch a movie then, a scary movie because it's dark and spooky" he said goofily as he poked you and got up too shut the light off making the room almost completely dark except for the tv light.

You and Rafe had probably watched half of the movie by now and you were kinda bored but that soon stopped as you felt Rafe hand moving from your waist too the front of your panties. "What are you-" he cut you off. "Shh baby relax I'm just trying too watch the movie" he said with a smirk on his face but you knew exactly what he was doing and you weren't complaining at all. His hand made it way into your panties and now he was tracing his fingers up and down your heat. He then pushed his fingers down a little as his fingers brushed over your clit a little you breath hitched in your throat. Rafe kept his eyes on the screen as he played with your clit. "Hmm" you breathed out as he started too rub you faster. "Rafe s-slow down" you said as he went even faster when you said that and you grabbed onto his shoulders as you were laying on his chest. "What's wrong babe having a little trouble holding back the moans?" He questioned with a slight chuckle. He put a little more pressure and started going so fast you were really struggling too hold back the moans. "Rafe" you moaned out a little loud. "Shhh baby my dads next door" he said holding a finger up too your lips. "Rafe im gonna cum" you said into Rafe ear. "Cum for me baby" he said still rubbing you fast. "Ahh" you said feeling your self release and as you dug your fingernails into Rafe shoulders. You both jumped a little when you heard a bang on the door. "Rafe what are you guys doing in there" you both heard Ward yell from the other side of the door. "Nothing just watching a movie" Rafe lied. "Ok" Ward said as you heard him walk off. "Well that was close" Rafe said as he pulled his fingers out of your panties and licked the cum off. "Mm you taste good" he said as he flipped you over and started too pull your panties down but you stopped him. "Rafe we can't what if we get caught" you said worried. "Please babe I just wanna taste" he pouted. "Fine" you said. "Hang on let me go see if dad's asleep yet" he said getting up and unlocking the door but he soon came back in and shut the door but didn't lock it but at the time you didn't notice. "He's asleep so is rose so we're good" he said making his way back between your thighs and he pulled your panties down and started too lick and suck your clit. You moaned a little "baby try too be quiet" he said as he raised up a little. "Rafe how am I supposed too be quiet" you said frustrated as he made his way up too kiss you. "I don't know but we'll figure it out" he said in between kisses as he took his clothes off and yours so were completely naked. He thrusted into you slowly. "Mm" he moaned out. "Who's not being quiet now" you said moaning a little also as he started too go faster. "Shut up" he said going very fast. You were trying to hard not too moan. "Rafe are you guys ok-" Rafe stopped as he heard Sarah's voice. "Oh-oh my god I'm so sorry" she said leaving the room and closing the door. "Oh my god" he said laughing a little. "Rafe what the hell that's not funny" you said shoving him a little. "I think it is" he said kissing you. "Rafe get out of me" you said as he huffed and pulled out of you. "Can we go too your house and finish this" he pouted. "Let's just go too your truck and drive somewhere and do it" you said as you kissed him hard. "Damn baby I like the way you think" he said smacking your ass making you jump a little.