#21 | JJ | SMUT

21: you getting caught fucking them by your parents. SMUT ⚠️
**

"Hey J" you said rolling over in your bed too face him barley seeing his face with the only source of light being the moonlight shining through the window. "Yes baby" he asked, wide awake just like you were. "I love you" you said caressing his cheek and cuddling closer to him, throwing your leg over his waist. "I love you babe" he said and kissed you softly and the kiss quickly got heated and JJ was on top of you. "J wait, my parents are asleep right next to us" you said. "Don't worry babe we'll be quiet" he said kissing you again and taking off you shorts and panties. You pulled down his underwear since that was all he was wearing and he slowly pushed into you. "Mm" you moaned quietly. "You feel so good" JJ praised. "Go faster please" you whined. "I will baby but you have to be quiet" he said and you nodded. He started to go faster and faster making you feel unreal pleasure as he kept hitting your g-spot. "JJ" you moaned out pretty loud but hopefully not loud enough to wake your parents. "Be quiet princess" JJ said grunting a little. "I'm gonna cum-" you cut off by yelling. "Y/n what are you doing" your mom yelled from the other side of the door. "Nothing mom just watching a movie with JJ" you said and JJ had stopped moving completely but JJ being the complete dick that he is thrusted into you again with a smirk on his face. "Mm" you whined but soon covered your mouth forgetting your mom was right outside the door. "Y/n I'm coming in" she announced. "No mom-" before you could finish she bursted in seeing JJ on top of you she gasped and quickly shut the door leaving her on the outside of the room. "You could've at least hung a sock on the door or something" she yelled. "JJ get out of me" you whisper and he did as you said he collapsed beside of you. "I'm sorry but to be fair I did tell you to be quiet" he said and you threw a pillow at him. "Shut up JJ" you groaned. "What you don't wanna finish" he asked and you gave him a death glare and he threw his hands up in defense. "I'm sorry" he mumbled wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your forehead.

________________________________

I hope you guys like it also if you have strict parents like mine then this definitely wouldn't be the most accurate reaction but I didn't wanna make it awkward to read lmao but I love you guys and thank you for the reads, more updates coming soon!! And also more Kook SMUT!!!!!  Thank you for the reads I love you all!!! 💞💞 and as always requests are open