Rafe | how could you do this?

You and Rafe had been dating for a while now in secret because he didn't want his dad too know but you couldn't figure out why because it's not like you were a pouge you just guessed his dad didn't like you but Rafe, he loved you, he loved everything about you and he would always remind you every day that he did.

**

"Baby" he whined when you stopped playing with his hair. You were both cuddled up laying in your bed. "Yes honey" you said sweetly. "Your so perfect you know that?" He  questioned and you laughed. "You tell me that every single day Rafe" you said rolling your eyes. "I know but I have too remind you" he said wrapping his arms around your waist tighter than before. "I love you" you said as he listened too your heart beat. "I love you too y/n" he said and you smiled. "What are we gonna do today" you questioned. "We could always lay in bed all day cuddling while you play with my hair" he said smiling at you. "Rafe we literally do that everyday" you whined. "I know babe but there not much too do" he said. "I know I wish we could go on dates and stuff like normal couples" you said and he raised up too look at you and kiss you before getting up and putting his clothes on. "Where are you going" you said. "To tell my family about us I'm sick of keeping it a secret because I love you y/n" he said and you had the biggest smile on your face. "Rafe are you sure I mean you have too" you said. "I'm positive babygirl" he said and pecked your lips before leaving your house and making his way too his.

You were laying on your bed when your phone ringed and it was Rafe. "Hey babe" you said. "Can you come over like right now" he said and he sounded distraught. "Yea I'm on my way are you ok" you asked putting your shoes on. "Yea I just need to talk to you" he said and you heard his dad talking in the back but couldn't hear what he was saying. "Um okay" you said and headed too Rafes house.

You were now knocking on Rafes door, well the Cameron's door. Soon enough Ward opened it. "My office now" he said and you obeyed even though it was odd of ward too speak too you like that. You walked into his office too see Rafe sitting on the couch so you went too sit by him while Ward sat down at his desk. "Um why am I here" you asked confused and Rafe just looked at you like he was pleaded you too get him out of here he looked like he wanted too cry almost. "Rafe told me about you two" Ward said. "Oh" was all you could mutter because you could tell he was furious. "And I" Rafe cut him off. "Dad don't do this please I-" Ward cut Rafe off. "Rafe be quiet!" He yelled and you jumped a little. "I'm so sorry" Rafe whispered too you. "For what-" Ward cut you off. "Tell her Rafe" Ward said and you looked at Rafe confused. "Tell me what babe" you asked with soft eyes and Rafe wouldn't, no Rafe couldn't look at you because he was ashamed of what he was gonna say. "We're over" he muttered and Ward look at him surprised that he said it. "What" you said. "I said we're over y/n now get out" he said. "But Rafe I-" he cut you off. "I said get the fuck out" he yelled in your face and tears started flowing down your face but you got up and walked out because you didn't even want too try too argue but you knew Rafes dad done this, it was so obvious but what hurt worse was that Rafe let him do this too us.

You drove home, went straight into your empty house and cried because that's all you could do, you couldn't do anything else about it, Ward had too much power over Rafe and of course Rafe would never betray his family and you couldn't ask him to do that because well it's his family no matter how evil or cruel they can be. You eventually fell asleep on the couch.

You woke up too rays of sunlight hitting your face. You raised up only for the event of last night to hit you in face and you wanted too cry but you had no more tears. You decided to go to the grocery store because you were needing somethings at your house so you took a shower and got ready. You got into your car and drove to the store.

You were now walking into the store, you looked around the store for some strawberries. You finally found them but bumped into Sarah. "Hey y/n" she said smiling with John B behind her and he shot you a small smile. "Hey Sarah how are you" you asked. "I'm great how are you" she asked. "I'm okay" you said picking out the container of strawberries. "What happened with you and Rafe he's been a mess since yesterday, I saw him crying this morning while looking at a picture of the two of you and to be honest it was funny to see him cry but I was kinda worried about him" she said and you teared up a little but looked at the ground and blinked them away. "Oh we-we broke up" you said and she had a very shocked look on her face. "I'm so sorry what happened" she asked and you didn't know if you should tell her or not but you decided not to because you didn't want her too go tell Ward because to be honest you were scared of him. "It just wasn't working" You lied and you knew she could tell you were lying but wouldn't say anything. "Oh I'm sorry I thought you guys were so in love, I know Rafe is just by the way he looks at you and he always talks about you it's adorable-but I'm sorry I shouldn't talk about it I-" you cut her off. "It's fine Sarah but I should get going" you said but she stopped you. "Hey since your a single lady now you should come the the boneyard tonight there's a big party" she said smiling. "Sure I don't have any other plans" you said and her smile got even bigger. "Great I'll see you then" she said and walked away while you went too check out.
________________________________

Pt.2?

Alsooooo thank you for the reads you guys have honestly changed my life so much, I love you!!💕

Ps. Please comment or even text requests to me because I'm out of ideas at this point and i would love too keep writing, I can write anything for any character and any scenario you'd like!