JJ | drugs wont fix it

TW:⚠️ mentions of suicide and suicidal thoughts and mentions of drugs¡

You dated Rafe for almost two years and he left you for Kiara. You didn't exactly know how too react I mean loosing Rafe was excruciatingly painful I mean you'd been the best of friends since as long as you could remember and one day two years ago he'd asked you out and you felt as of you were on top of the world and here you are now, a coke addict and depressed too say the least. Don't get me wrong drugs are horrible especially coke but you needed it too stop the pain of loosing Rafe to someone.

**

You were lying on your bed in your room shaking and crying uncontrollably. You needed cocaine bad but you didn't wanna get out of bed, you'd been crying all night wondering when the pain of missing him would go away but deep down you knew it never would. You had been thinking of ending it all lately, you had no meaning anymore, no one here for you. Your parents always gone on business trips and even when they are home for like three days they ignore you and find more ways too make more money and for what? Your already rich as hell. You had no friends and didn't plan on making any news ones afraid that they would use you for your money and leave like your last friendships did. You finally drug yourself out of bed slipping on some boxers that you had bought for yourself because they are comfy and you slipped into a baggy shirt. You went too your parents room opened the safe and grabbed a stack of cash knowing they wouldn't even miss it. You walked out of your mansion and too your g-wagon and drove too the cut too your dealer.

You pulled up, got out and made your way too find him. "Barry!" You shouted. "In here" he said and you followed his voice. "What you doin here" he asked looking you up and down. "I need some coke" you said and he looked at you and laughed slightly. "You know that's a really nice car too be driving around here, might wanna lock the doors" he said and you just nodded knowing you'd already locked them because well you weren't stupid. You followed him to his room where he kept the drugs. "How much" he asked and you just handed him the whole stack of cash. "However much this can buy" you said and he nodded. "Damn your parents just leave this dough lying around" he asked. "Yeah they won't miss it" you replied and he nodded and handing you a fairly big bag of coke. "Be careful with that stuff, wouldn't want my best buyer too OD" he said laughing making your roll your eyes at him joking about something that shouldn't be joked about.

You were now home lying on the couch. It was dark now and you'd done at least 10 lines or at least u you in thought but you realized it was way more when you noticed the bag that was completely full was now almost half way empty. You started too hear whispers which was an effect of the drug but you didn't know right now you were way too high too know anything. "Your so worthless" "no one will ever love you" "no wonder Rafe left you for her she's so much better than you" "you should just kill yourself already" the voices whispered in your head causing you too get angry making you send a glass lamp through the air and it hit the wall and shattered. "FUCK" you yelled and tears started streaming down your cheeks. You left the house and went towards the ledge.

You walked out of your car and too the ledge and the cold air hit your tear stained face. You thought about it as you stepped closer too the edge. Just as you were about too jump. "Hey what are you doing" someone called and you turned around too see JJ Maybank walking too you. He was alone which was a surprise since he's always with his friends. "What does it look like Maybank" you said numbly. "Looks like your about too do something very stupid that you'll regret" he said and you laughed coldly. "You don't know me Maybank, I won't regret this. I have nothing else too live for, everybody left me or they used me" you said and if you hadn't cried all your tears out they would've been rolling down your face right now but no, you were numb. "Are you high right now" he asked coming closer and you backed away slipping a little almost falling off of the mountain but JJ caught you. "Holy shit don't do that" he said taking you too sit on the ground. "Why are you here" you asked quietly not even barley having the energy too speak. "I'm here for the same reason you are, I was gonna end it too but I can't, my friends need me and if I did it they would blame themselves" he said and you just nodded. "Why did you want too do it" you asked and he looked over too you then back up at the night sky. "My dad he uh-he beats me and I just can't do it anymore" he said. "Oh wow" you said sadly over what he had just told you. "For gods sake please don't pity me I'm so sick of people pitying me it's driving me crazy" he said making you giggle a little at his dramatic ness. "It's not pity they just care about you" you replied. "Well you know my reason it's only fair that I get to know yours he said looking at you. "Rafe left me, he was the only person that cared for me- or no the person I thought cared for me but I realized something and it was that no one actually cares for me not even my own parents" you said. "We have something in common" he said and you nodded slightly. "How are Rafe and Kie" you asked. "I don't know she hasn't hung out with us since they got together" he said. "Oh" you muttered. "Hey Um are you on drugs" he asked looking at you a little concerned. "Of course not why" you lied. "My dad does coke so I know what it looks like when a person is on it. You don't have too lie to me y/n" he said and in that moment you just felt like you could trust him for whatever reason it was. "Okay fine yeah I'm on cocaine but it helps me forget him and forget that I have no one" you said. "Drugs won't fix it, if anything they'll make it worse for you later" he said. "Maybe but I live in the now not the future Maybank" you said while getting off the ground. JJ looked up at you confused as too what you were doing. "Can't stay here all night you know?" You said and he smiled a bit noticing you'd cheered up a little. "Yeah uh could you maybe give me a ride home it's a really far walk and-" you cut him off. "Sure but first I have too do something" you said walking too your car and grabbing the bag of coke. JJ watched as you walked close to the ledge and threw it off of it, he smiled being proud of you. You walked back to your car and got in and as did JJ.

You were driving towards the cut JJ giving you directions too his home. "In proud of you for doing that but you could've sold it and made some money" he said laughing a little. "Yeah your right but what's the fun in that" you asked and he looked at you confused then realized that your not a pogue like him who has too scrimp and scrape for cash. "Oh sorry I forgot you were a kook for a second there" he said causing you too giggle a bit. "You know I was thinking, you seem too adore the kook lifestyle so much why not come move in with me and go full kook" you asked and he looked at you like you were crazy. "Are you kidding ? My friends would hate me I mean they hate you" he said and you tensed up a little at his words since you didn't even know them how could they hate you, you thought to yourself. "So? You'd have me oh and a shit ton of money and whatever you wanted" you said and he just smiled at the thought. "It's a nice thought but I don't think I'll ever go full kook" he said. "Well John James if you ever change your mind you know where too find me and I'm being dead serious" you said as you parked the car and he opened the door. "Thanks for the ride y/n, if you ever need anyone too talk too I'm here for you, no matter how late or how early just- here take my number call or text me anytime" he said and you smiled and nodded. "See you around Maybank" you said and he started too shut the car door but stopped. "Hey how do you know my name" he asked. "Sarah told me I long time ago" you said which made him even more confused but he shrugged and closed the door. You drove home with a smile on your face. What are you doing to me Maybank?

________________________________

Hey guys hope you like this, I know it's kinda sad in the being but I think y/n and JJ may have some real chemistry. Pt.2?

Ps, thank you for the reads!!💞💞