Topper | too much | pt.2

(A/n: this is before John B and Sarah kinda get together, or better yet let's just pretend that they don't get together)

It's been about a week since the whole incident with Topper and to be honest you were doing way better, you'd finally got out of the house yesterday and went too the farmers market that had just opened in town and it was very comforting especially considering it was your first time going to one.

Today you had planned too go to the beach and tan and that's where you were right now, lying on a towel on the sand with the hot sun beating down on you. You soon got too hot and decided too go get some ice cream too cool off so you got up and just wrapped your towel around yourself and made your way too the ice cream stand. As you were waiting in line you heard giggling behind you and when you turned around you froze in your place too see Topper standing there with his hands around Sarah Cameron's waist. You teared up a little bit were able too blink them away and you left the ice cream line and went towards your car but you had your head down and bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" you said looking up too see John B. "It's fine, are you okay" he asked seeing your red eyes. "Oh- yea I'm fine just got dumped and saw my ex with Sarah Cameron but seriously that sounded way worse than it is but I'm fine thanks for asking and I'm sorry for rambling I'm just-" he cut you off laughing a little at your fast talking and rambling "Your okay y/n but I should get going I'll see you around" he said and with that and a small wave he left and you continued walking too your car.

You were now home lying on your couch eating ice cream and watching some scary movie when you heard a knock at the door. You were scared of people breaking in all the time since you had money but now you were even more scared because of the scary movie. You slowly opened the door too see John B standing there holding a compass. "Um John B hi what are you-" he cut you off by passing by you into your house which it took you by surprise but you didn't say anything too him. "I need too stay here- I mean of course if that's okay with you" he said running his hand through his hair. "Yeah of course it's just me here anyway but can I ask why" you said looking at the compass. "You see this," he said holding up and the compass and you nodded. "The cops want this and they know I have it and they'll never think too look here because I mean why the hell would I be on figure eight" he said. "Oh wow that's interesting" you said as you walked back too the couch and grabbed your ice cream and continued watching your movie and John B was shocked that you were so okay with him staying there with you but honestly you really didn't mind, you actually enjoyed company since your parents were never around. "Are you coming or what" you yelled as he was still standing in front of the front door. "Uh yeah what are you watching" he asked sitting beside you. "Halloween" you replied not glancing at him as you were too into the movie. "So you stay here by yourself all the time" he said glancing around the house and you just paused the movie knowing this conversation wouldn't end anytime soon. "Yeah usually, I mean topper used too come over but you know" you said playing with your hands. "If it makes you feel any better Sarah is only gonna cheat on him, I heard she cheated on every guy that she's ever dated" he said smiling. "I know that's why I wished he would've at least picked someone better too replace me with" you whined and he laughed a little. "You seem like a great person y/n and Toppers just too stupid too see that" John B comforted you. "Thank you" you said. "I don't wanna ruin the conversation but you mind if I take a shower" he asked and you nodded. "Yeah sure there's some clothes in the bedroom beside the second bathroom- you know what I'll just show you" you said and you showed him and he hopped into the shower and you went back too finish your movie.

Soon enough he came out and you both went too bed.

________________________________

Hey guys someone requested a part 2 too this so here it is, let me know if you want a part three with maybe some John B, y/n romance??