Topper | prank

"Topper come cuddle" you whined but he was busy filling out some papers for school. "I'm busy" he said with no emotion so you decided to prank him and make him mad. "Hello" you said pretending too talk too someone on the phone. "No I'm not busy" you said making Topper glance at you but he went back too his work. "Yeah I've just got a friend over" you said gaining a lot more of his attention. "Okay I'll be there soon" you said and pretend too hang up. You looked over too see Topper glaring at you. "What's up babe" you said. "Who was that" he questioned. "Oh just a friend" you said getting up and pretending too try too leave but Topper came over and stopped. "Babe babe where are you going" he said a little hurt in his voice. "Too see my friend" you said. "What friend y/n ?" He said. "It doesnt matter" you said. "Yes it does" he said looking and sounding hurt. You bursted out laughing. You looked at you confused. "Topper it was a prank because you weren't paying attention to me." You said as the hurt look turned too him looking mad. He grabbed you and put you the bed and started too tickle you. "T-topper stop it" you said laughing uncontrollably. "Say your sorry" he said stopping. "Never" you said and he started tickling you again. "O-ok I'm sorry" you said and he stopped. "Say it like you mean it" he said pouting. "Topper Thornton, I y/n y/l/n am so sorry for the prank" you said putting your hand in the air and the other over your heart like you were saying an oath. "Thank you. Apology accepted" he said as he tackled you onto the bed and laid on your chest. "Oh so now you wanna cuddle" you said mad. "Yes, yes I do" he said wrapping his arms securely around your waist. "I love you y/n" he said. "I love you too Top" you said kissing his forehead.

________________________________

Sorry this is so short just wanted too post something for you guys!