Topper | fluff | you make me crazy.

You and Topper had been dating for about 1 year now and you were really happy together but the only issue was the pouges, well not necessarily the pouges in general just one, and that would be JJ Maybank. He would always try too flirt with you just to make Topper mad and well with Topper being Topper it would start a fight and you couldn't blame Topper because JJ was the one who always started it.

**

"Hey baby" Topper said walking up too you placing a kiss on your lips. "Hello boo bear" you said causing Topper too cringe. "Boo bear? No. How about Babe or baby or literally anything else. "Nope I like boo bear, boo bear" you said and Topper just smiled as he lye down on your beach towel with you as you cuddled up too his chest. You were currently at the beach watching the sunset, it was one of the things you had loved you just hoped the pouges, or well JJ didn't show up too ruin it like last time. "Hey babe" Topper said causing you too look up at him. "Yes honey" you said as he smiled. "I love you so much" he said causing you too smile. "I love you too Top" you said as you straddled him because you thought you were alone at the beach. You kissed Topper as he sat up and kissed you back. He trailed kisses down you neck. "Top" you breathed out as he undone your bikini top. "Relax baby no one will see us" he said knowing that you didn't wanna get caught. He made his way back too you lips but someone talking cut him off. "Hey y/n nice rack" JJ said laughing as he looked at you Topper covered you chest. Topper gave you a towel as you wrapped it around you covering yourself, Topper made his way too JJ punching him instantly. "Topper stop!" You yelled but you knew it wouldn't work. Topper was now beating the living daylights out of JJ as you made your way over too him and jerked him off of JJ. "Topper I told you too stop" you said angry as you made your way too gather your things so you could go home. "Y/n he literally saw your boobs and your mine okay I'm supposed too be the only one seeing them and he's such a dick I know you don't like me too fight but you honestly can't say he didn't do anything wrong here" Topper yelled. "Whatever and don't yell at me" you yelled. "I'll do whatever the hell I want" he said instantly regretting what he had said. "Take me home Topper" you said storming of to his Jeep while you kept the towel secure around you while tying you bikini back. Topper got into his Jeep and started too drive. "Babe come on-" you cut him off. "Don't Topper just don't" you said still mad at what had happened.

________________________________

Pt.2 with smut coming next!!