Rafe | Coke Love Story

You were at Barry's buying your stuff. You were addicted. You didn't mean for it too happen but you started craving it more and more and your boyfriend of two years was also an addict, you've tried too help him get off but he always relapsed. Rafe didn't know about your addiction and you tried too keep it a secret. Your both kooks

"There is that what you want" Barry said throwing you a small bag full of white powder. "Yea here's the money. Don't tell Rafe I was here" you said throwing the cash down in his bed as he started too gather it. "You got it rich princess" he said as you rolled your eyes and started too walk out of the door but Rafe had just pulled up in his dirt bike. You turned around quickly running back into the house. "What the hell are you doing running" Barry said as you searched for somewhere too hide. "Rafes here I've gotta hide". "Go in the bathroom Rafe never goes in the bathroom". You sprinted in the bathroom and closed the door just in time then you remembered your car outside. Shit. You heard talking so you started too listen in. "Country club what you doing here this early" Barry said too Rafe. "I need cocaine bad" Rafe said. "You got that cabbage" Barry said. "I was hoping for a little credit" Rafe said. "You hoping in the wrong place" you heard Barry say. "Look man do you know how fast I move things? Look I'll be back here in what two days tops" Rafe tried too convince Barry. "You stupid country club. You got two days and remember if you screw me it's not just me you screwing" Barry said. "Hey heard man loud and clear" Rafe said turning too leave but you heard him stop. "Is that y/n s car?" Rafe questioned. "Nah some pouge brought it here saying they stole it from some rich family." Barry lied. "Oh ok" Rafe said leaving. You walked out of the bathroom. "Thank you for not telling Rafe" you said walking towards the door. "How could I rat out my best customer also you better make sure he gets me my money back or I'm coming for him" Barry said. "He will get it back. Rafe wouldn't lie too his dealer" you said walking down the steps but Barry followed. "I think you don't even know your own boyfriend" he said which stung a little but it's Barry he's probably just high and plus he's a dick anyway. You got into your car and drove towards the Cameron residence.

You pulled up the long driveway too see Rafe snorting cocaine off the seat of his dirt bike. You got out of your car and walked over too him. "Rafe what are you doing what if your dad sees you" you said smacking his arm. "There all gone right now sheesh" he said. "Rafe this isn't good for you baby" you said rubbing his back. "You know what else isn't good for me? My girlfriend of two years is addicted too but has been lying too me about it." He said stepping closer too you. You were a bit scared of Rafe right now because he was high and mad at you. You didn't know what he would do. "Can't talk now huh?" He said as he was stepping closer and closer too you and backed you up against your car and he was inches away. "R-rafe I just didn't know how too tell you" you said with your voice shaking. He grabbed you wrist and squeezed them hard enough too make a bruise. "Are you scared of me" he said looking hurt. "No I just-" he cut you off. "Baby I'm so sorry I know this looks bad but I promise you we will get better we'll be okay. Please don't be scared of me your all I have your the only person who gives a damn about me and I love you so much I couldn't do this without you so we're gonna get clean yeah?" He said and you nodded your head. "Yeah everything's gonna be fine" you said reassuring yourself. "I love you y/n" he said truthfully. "I love you Rafe" you said back too him. He kissed you hard and pushed you up against your car and you made out. "Let's take this upstairs" he questioned. "Let's go" you said. And you know what happened after.

————————————————————————

Hey you guys thank you so much for all of the reads it means the absolute world too me!! I love you guys!

Ps: there will be more smut and just regular imagines coming soon! If you guys want too request anything my dms are open on here please request anything you'd like!!!!