Kooks/Rafe | pool day!

You, Kelce, Topper and Rafe were all setting by the pool at your house on some lawn chairs.

"Wanna go swimming" you asked the boys. "Sure" they all said back shrugging a little. "I'm gonna go change I'll be back" you said walking up stairs changing into a warm pink bikini that showed your curves just the right way.

You walked back down stairs and out the big back doors too the pool. Once they boys saw you they all just kinda stared at you. Topper had told you that Kelce had a little crush on you but in all honesty I think they all had a little crush on you. "Guys don't make this awkward" you said giggling as Rafe made his way over too you and picked you up getting ready too throw you in the pool. "Rafe don't you dare" you yelled clinging too him. He just laughed and kept trying too throw you. You needed too distract him quickly so you did the only thing you could think of, you pecked his lips quickly as he blushed sort of and his grip loosened on you and you made a run for it too the other side of the pool. "Y/n your gonna get it now" Kelce said laughing as Rafe started too run after you. You quickly jumped into the pool before Rafe could reach you.

You came too the surface of the pool too see Rafe jumping in behind you as he surfaced he made his way over too you. "Are you gonna say sorry" he said sarcastically. "I'm so so so sorry" you said laughing. "Your an ass" you pretended not too hear him. "What was that? I have a nice ass? Yeah I know thanks Rafey Boo" you said giggling. As he came closer too you. "I can't argue there" he said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist as you both watched Kelce and Topper goof off splashing each other while Rafe held you and him both up in the pool. "They are adorable. Their like little kids" you said smiling at them. "I know" Rafe said laughing.

After a little while longer of swimming you all got out and were setting on the lawn chairs once again looking up at the stars still in your swimming clothes. You were sitting with Rafe in the same chair as you laid on his chest with your leg over his torso. "You see how beautiful the sky is" you said looking at the sky as the rest of the boys did the same. "Yeah it really is" Kelce said. "I'm tired" you said yawning. "Me to" they all said at the same time. "Let's go in you said standing up and making your way into the house as the boys followed.

"Y/n me and Kelce are heading home" Topper said. "Okay I'll see you guys tomorrow at the beach" you yelled down stairs. "See ya" they said leaving you and Rafe alone.

"Ready for bed" he said after you both took a shower. "Yes I am so tired you made you way beside him cuddled into him as he did the same. "This is so nice I wish we could stay like this forever" he said with his eyes closed. " me too" you said. "Goodnight" he said. "Goodnight Rafe" you said kissing his bare chest as you both fell into a deep sleep.

Obx imagine 🏖 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara