JJ MAYBANK | SMUT

You and JJ were sitting in his bedroom. This is the first time you'd ever been too JJs house because of his dad but you didn't mind not coming too JJs because you knew he didn't want you too see what his dad was like and you didn't wanna push him.

"Baby come here" he said patting the bed next too him. You made your way too lay next too him as he pulled you into him. He leaned in too kiss you and you immediately kissed back. It soon turned into a make out session and JJ put you on top of him as you made out. You grind your hips into his hard length as he lets out a small moan into the kiss. He then flipped you over so he was on top of you. He then pulled of your t shirt and shorts. He took his clothes off leaving him in his underwear as he started too kiss down your necks leaving many marks. He then took off your bra and panties and his underwear leaving you both completely naked. He started kissing you again as his hand made its way down too your heat and he started rubbing and then pushed one finger in you and started pumping it in and out. "JJ" you breathed out. "Come on baby can't you handle it?" He asked amused and started going faster and faster. "Mmmmm" you moan out getting closer too your orgasm as JJ stopped. "JJ" you huffed. "Be patient" he said grabbing a condom from the nightstand and putting it on. He positioned himself right as your entrance. "Ohh" you moaned as he pushed himself into you. He started going faster and faster. "Your so tight baby you make me feel so good" he grunted into your ear. "Mhmmm" you moaned. JJ started going so fast that you couldn't take it. "JJ oh my god!" You scream out. "What's wrong baby can't take it" he said going even faster which you didn't think was possible. You were a moaning mess as you felt a knot in your stomach form and your walls tightened. "I gonna cum!" You moan out. "Cum for me babygirl" JJ said as you let out another moan. "Ohhh my god" you say feeling yourself release. JJ twitched inside of you and you knew he was close. "Ahh" he softly moaned as he came and collapsed beside of you. "I love you" he said catching his breath. "I love you too" you said kissing him.