#1 | JJ MAYBANK

1: telling your parents that your pregnant.

**

"Hey babe" JJ said plopping down on the couch beside of you, you were currently at JJs house since his dad was out of town for the weekend. "Hey honey" you said pecking his lips. "I've been thinking" he said which made your heart speed up a little from being anxious about what he was about too say. "About" you said nervously. "We need to tell your parents babe" he said even though you knew what he was talking about you wanted too play dumb because well, your parents didn't like JJ much since he was a pogue and you were a kook so you were worried about telling them. "About what" you said. "That your pregnant, I mean babe come on I've known for a month now and your starting to have a tiny bump now so they are gonna get suspicious" he said and you knew deep down that he was right. "I know J I just- I'm scared of how they are gonna react I mean what if they kick me out or what if they try and make me-" he cut you off from your rambling. "Babygirl calm down okay I'll be there with you every step of the way okay? If they kick you out you can stay here or we could stay at John Bs until we can afford our own home but babe come on your parents love you so much and honestly I feel like they would be a little mad but still supportive" he said trying too make you a little less anxious. "Your right, how about we tell them this evening" you asked and his eyes got a little big as if he was really nervous. "Th-this evening" he questioned. "Yeah babe I mean the sooner the better" you said and he nodded and kissed you. "I love you so much y/n, and" he bent down too kiss your stomach "I love you too little baby maybank" he said and it made you tear up a little about how amazing he was.

You were now walking to your parents front door, you knocked on the door with one hand as JJ held the other giving it a reassuring squeeze. Your mom soon opened the door and immediately hugged you and also JJ. "Y/n, JJ so nice too see you, Y/D/N come here honey y/n and JJ are here she said while welcoming you and JJ into the huge mansion you called home. "Hey sweetie" your dad said hugging you and you let go of JJs hand too hug your dad back and you dad shook JJs hand giving him a unapproving glance. "Mom, dad me and J have some news and- you know what let's go to the living room" you said and they looked a little confused but soon you were seated in the living room and you were terrified of what was gonna happen when you told them. "What is it" your dad asked being a little inpatient. "Dad I'm-pregnant" you said as you looked at the ground not daring too look at your dad afraid of his reaction. "What" your mom asked shocked and JJ had the same nervous/scared look on his face as you. "I'm pregnant" you said again but this time more quietly. "Well who's is it" your dad asked although you should've been shocked by him thinking it was anyone other than JJs but you knew your dad, you knew he was asking, hoping that you would say anyone other than JJ. "It's JJs dad" you replied and he looked even more disappointed if that was possible. "Are you being serious y/n? All I asked was that you didn't sleep with him and now your pregnant with his kid" your dad asked standing up looking at the two of you. "Pregnant with our kid" you said and he scoffed. "Y/n why not anyone else like the Cameron boy he could've financially cared for you and your baby or-" that was it you were sick of your dad treating and talking about JJ like this. "That Cameron boy is on drugs dad and even if he wasn't I wouldn't even glance his way okay he's an asshole too everyone and he's stuck up just like you" you yelled and JJ was a little shocked at your out burst and so was your mom as she just sat back and watched everything. "I just can't believe it" your dad sighed and sat in his chair again rubbing his temples. "I'm sorry dad I know your disappointed but I love JJ and I love this baby" you said and your dad sighed again and look at you and JJ. "I know you do and that's what makes this whole situation worse darling" he said. "Y/n baby I love you and although I'm truly disappointed as well your my daughter and I will support you and be there for you" your mom said and hugged you as you did the same. "Thank you mom so much" you said and your dad stood up and looked at you and JJ. "I will support you too but you two do have a few rules now. You will both live here because JJ I know your father and I know how he his and if you are going too be in my grand kids life then I suggest you live here because it will never be around your father" your dad said and JJ and you nodded. "Thank you sir I completely agree" JJ said. "Thank you dad" you said hugging him. "JJ you need too move in by next week so we can set up a nursery" your dad said and you were shocked about how supportive he truly was being but you loved it so much.

________________________________

Hey guys so I'm gonna try to update 1-2 times a day depending on how much time I get too write but thank you for all the reads!! I love you and thank you all who have commented on my last chapter and gave me requests!!