John B | pouge on pouge macking ;)

"Hey guys!" You said walking up the steps too the porch of the chateau. "Hey" they all said back. "Me and JJ were gonna run too the store and get some groceries. Anyone else wanna come?" Kie said. Me and John B shook our heads no. "No but I need a ride too my house my dad wants me home" he said Kie nodded and they left. So it was just me and John B now. "Wanna watch a movie?" You said and he nodded. You both made your way too the couch too watch a movie. You agreed on the vampire diaries even though you knew he didn't like it but he said yes because he knew you did. You had feelings for John B but never thought about it too much because no Pouge on pouge macking.

You had finished three episodes by now and it was starting to get dark outside. "How long have we been here" he asked looking down at me laying on him with my head on his chest. "I don't know almost three hours." He nodded. "So how's it going?" You said trying to make small talk while the show played in the back ground. "How's it going? Oh it's going pretty bad to be honest" he said laughing dryly. "Why" you said playing with his bracelet on his arm. "I like this girl and I don't know how too tell her because it's kinda against the rules" he said. "Ohh I see" you said sitting up and looking at him. "You do?" He said sounding panicked. "You like Kie" you said poking him as he was now sitting up. "No it's not Kie it's actually someone else." He said. "Who else could it be she's the only other pouge except me and-omg it's that girl from the party isn't it?" You said giggling. "No y/n it's-it's you" he said as your heart beat quickened and your cheeks turned red. "Wait really." You said surprised. "Yeah I've liked you for a while now almost four years" he said honestly. "Wow me too. This is-" he cut you off by kissing you. This kiss was passionate like none other you'd ever had before. The door quickly swung open as Kie and JJ looked at you two in shock. "This is new" Kie said. "You finally told her you've been in love with her" JJ said. Wait he knew? You thought to yourself. "I could say the exact same thing for y/n." You and John B both looked at each other and blushed. Wow who would've thought one evening would change everything.