JJ | I hope you miss me. | PT. 1

"You know what I'm about too really hurt your feelings if you don't shut the fuck up y/n" your boyfriend JJ yelled at you. You were arguing because he was out all night last night. You were at the chateau in your and JJs room while the crew was ok living room secretly listening too you all argue but what they didn't know was it was about too get way worse. "Do it JJ do it I don't care anymore I'm so done with your bull shit" you yelled back. "Your such a bitch all the time dude I swear it's like I never get a break" he said lowering his voice but he was still yelling. "Never get a break? Your never home JJ you didn't even come and visit me when I was in the hospital. Do you know how shitty that made me feel?" You said. "Yeah well I would've came if you were actually hurt but you were being a dramatic cry baby" he said. "Fuck you JJ. I broke my wrist but oh no I was being dramatic? fuck you!!" You yelled in his face. "Well guess what I cheated on you. Multiple times" he said with no emotion. "You what" you said tears welling up in your eyes and falling freely. "I cheated on you" he repeated which hurt more than the first time because you now realized he wasn't lying. You stood there for a second and just started too grab your things. He tried too stop you a couple of times but you didn't listen. "Y/n stop ok it's not like I wanted too. Ok well yeah I did want too but I regret it now" he said and you scoffed. "Wow JJ what an apology" you said and you had stopped crying by this point because you knew there was no reason too cry. He did what he did, you felt how you felt, and there was no coming back from this. It was the end for you and JJ. "Stop acting like your going too leave because we all know that you aren't you dumbass kook" he said and you just laughed. "At least I'm not a pouge" you said which you didn't hate the pouges, no , you actually like them but you had too hit him where it hurt. "You fucked a pouge" he said laughing. "Biggest mistake of my life too" you said leaving the bedroom and walking through the house as all of the pouges stared at you and JJ who was following. "What's wrong with you don't you know people make mistakes" he said. "Not like that" you said and you made you way too your car and got into and JJ tried too stop you multiple times but you just kept going until you got home.

________________________________

Hey guys thanks for all the reads! Also I will be making some more parts too this so stay tuned.!!