#10 | pogues

10: all the pogues having a crush on you.
**

"Hey y/n" John B said walking into the country club sitting at the table you were sitting at, which confused you because you didn't know John B was even allowed in here without a membership. "Hey JB what's up" you asked with a smile which made him blush. "Um- do you wanna hang out with the pouges and me today" he asked almost nervously. "Yeah sure just let me go grab my bag" you said getting up and going to the back to grab your golf club bag. You walked back out to see John B standing there talking to Kelce, who also liked you but that's not the point. You rushed over to see what they were talking about or, arguing about more than likely. "Hey guys what's going on" you asked and both their heads shot to you. "Nothing y/n, let's go" John B said turning to leave until Kelce grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Kelce stop it, let him go" you said and he did. "Let's go JB" you said and John B smiled at the nickname.

You and John B pulled up to the chateau and got out of your car since you drove here. "Hey y/n your here" JJ said running up to you squeezing you in the tightest hug you've ever had and he finally let go and kissed your cheek. John B rolled his eyes getting jealous. "Wow what a way to greet someone" you said giggling a bit. "You know me, always going the extra mile for the people I love" JJ said and you furrowed your eye brows and looked at him weirded out by how he said it. "Anyways let's go in" John B said and you walked in to be greeted by Pope. "Hey y/n nice too see you" he said hugging you. "Nice to see you too your weirdo" you joked and he blushed a little. "So what's the plan for today" you asked. "We we're gonna go on the boat and just chill" Kie said stuffing the cooler with drinking and food. "Sounds great to me, I've been needing a boat day" you said as you plodded down on the couch laying over all the boys laps making them laugh. "Are you guys ready" Kie asked and you nodded and JJ tried to stand up causing you to fall onto the floor with a groan. "Are you okay" John B asked picking you up bridal style. "In fine JB but I would be better if you'd put me down" you said laughing a little. "Oh- yeah right I'm sorry" he said as if he'd gotten embarrassed while he was sitting you down. "I'm sorry y/n" JJ said as he picked your hand up to kiss it softly. "Well JJ it was your fault if you wouldn't have gotten up then she would've been fine" Pope argued and then they all started arguing. "Guys! I'm fine okay? Perfectly fine" you said. "Can we please go before they keep flirting with you again and we don't get to go boating" Kie groaned. "Yes miss we may go" you said in a fake British accent making her giggle as you all made your way to the boat.

You were now sitting in the marsh on the boat just chilling but the sun was beating down making the heat unbearable. "So y/n who do you like" JJ asked as all the guys looked at you waiting for an answer and you decided to mess with them and make them mad. "Promise you won't tell" you asked taking off your shoes. They all nodded. "I like Kelce" you said seriously although you were completely joking. "What Kelce?" John B asked in disbelief. "Yeah seriously y/n you could do so much better like me" JJ said. "Yeah y/n honestly I don't think Kelce would be good for you" Pope butted in. "Guys I was kidding calm down" you said as you took of your shirt revealing your bikini which made your boobs and but look amazing. "Damn" JJ mumbled and John B and Pope nodded in agreement. "Guys I'm gonna go for a swim anyone wanna join" you asked and everyone nodded even Kie. "Come on ma'lady" you said extending your hand to Kie as she laughing and took it you both jumped into the water at the same time and the boys followed. You resurfaced and splashed Pope and that turned into a splashing war which of course you won. "I won" you said as Pope just sat there smiling at you. You swam over to John B, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist and he looked at you. "So JB, I heard your macking Sarah Cameron" you whispered softly into his ear which made him get chills when he felt your breath on his neck. "What- no not macking her" he said and you raised your eyebrows. "Really?" You asked not believing him. "Yes y/n I like you" he blurted out. JJ watched, jealousy present on his face and Popes too. "You guys I love you but just not like that" you said and all there faces dropped. "I'm sorry" you said. "No it's fine, I mean we can still like you" JJ said and they all nodded in agreement. You left go of John B, kissing his cheek quickly and doing the same to the other boys and after that you got on the boat and went back home since you felt a little awkward.

________________________________

Hey guys I hope you like this one even though it's trash, i don't know I just feel like I can't write good when it comes to the pogues which don't get me wrong they are hot but like to me the kooks are way hotter BUT that's just my opinion. Anyways I will be back to normal updating schedule and as always thank you for the reads, I love you and requests are open!!