Rafe | I couldn't tell you that i failed

TW⚠️: miscarriage

You and Rafe dated or almost 7 months and then Rafe started too get distant at first you thought maybe he was just going through something so you went too ask him what was wrong and that's when he broke things off. You cried for weeks and weeks but not only because Rafe left you but because the day you were gone too ask him what was wrong you were also going too tell him that you were pregnant but it didn't matter now because you couldn't tell him after what had happened, no. You lost the baby and it was hard too process at first especially doing it without him  but you couldn't tell Rafe because you felt like you had failed him by not being able too carry his baby and you soon found out you would never be able too carry a baby because the doctor said your body just couldn't do it. Topper and Kelce stuck by your side the whole time and you were grateful for them and also grateful that they never told Rafe what had happened.

***

"Top, Kelce" you called out walking down your stair case. "In the living room" they yelled. You had your own mansion on figure 8 and the boys were almost always there but you liked it that way because you hated being alone. "What are you guys doing" you said confused as the were huddled around a table. "Come check this out" Topper said, you peeked over his shoulder too see them playing with a hamster. "Where the hell did you guys find a hamster" you said shoving Topper a little so you could touch it. "Excuse you" he said and it made you giggle. "I hate too run but me and Topper and hanging with Rafe today. You gonna be okay by yourself" Kelce said concerned. "Yes guys I'll be fine go have fun" you said as they gave you a hug and ran out the door.

AT THE COUNTRY CLUB

"Hey guys" Rafe said welcoming Topper and Kelce too sit at the table with him. "Hey bro what's up" Topper said sitting down. "Nothing much where you guys been at I went too your houses yesterday and no answer" Rafe said. "Oh just staying with a friend" Kelce said not wanting too tell Rafe where they'd really been staying. "What friend" Rafe said laughing a little at their odd behavior. "I know who it is guys I'm not stupid" Rafe said bluntly hiding the hurt in his voice. "Listen man we-" Rafe cut them off. "Why have you been staying with her huh have you been fucking her? My ex? The person that I love huh?" Rafe said getting angry. "No bro it's not like that she needed us too be there for her" Topper said trying to calm Rafe. "For what Top why'd she need you? To fuck her that's what it is isn't it you had sex with her Top I love her how-" Topper cut him off sick of his bullshit. "No Rafe she went through something hard something that you should've been there too help her with but you weren't so we had too pick up the broken pieces because you left her okay she didn't leave you did!" Topper yelled. "What are you talking about" Rafe said and Topper couldn't lie anymore. "She was pregnant Rafe with your baby but it didn't make it she had a-uh miscarriage" Topper said and everything went silent. Rafe got up too leave too head too y/n's house. "No Rafe she doesn't wanna see you she's still healing" Kelce said trying too stop him but it didn't work.

Rafe soon arrived at y/n's house and barged into the house without warning finding y/n sitting on the couch

BACK TOO Y/N POV

"Rafe" you said confused. "When were you gonna tell me that you were pregnant or that you lost our baby that you didn't even tell me about" he yelled and you were shocked. "I-I don't know" you said and he scoffed. "Are you serious right now?" He said laughing dryly. "I guess I just thought-" he cut you off again stepping in front of your place on the couch. "You thought what y/n what that you could hide it forever well you can't okay you can't" he yelled in your face angry as tears filled your eyes from sadness and frustration. "Yeah Rafe I did because I was gonna tell you the day that you dumped me that I was pregnant but I just couldn't even look at you after you left me and then I lost the baby and-and I couldn't tell you that I lost it or even had it because I failed you and I failed our baby and you don't wanna be with me and-" he cut you off. "No shhh shh it's okay your okay" he cooed pulling you into his chest. "I'm sorry Rafe" you said now sobbing just letting out everything you had been holding in. "I love you y/n and I'm sorry for breaking up with you I just I fell in love with you and I got scared because I didn't want you too leave me" he said letting a tear fall. "I love you too and I'm never leaving you" you said still clinging too him for dear life as he did the same. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you I know this has been hard on you and it's hard on me but we're gonna get through this together okay" he said as you just nodded into his chest and you both fell asleep there on the couch.