Pope | request

Requested by : @
________________________________

You and Pope were dating and had been for a little while now and you really loved him, he was always so sweet and so kind and he absolutely adored you and you adored him.

**

You were on your way to the chateau and you and texted you friends, the pouges, that you were on your way.

You were now walking up the porch as you heard kiara and Pope talking about something so you decided to eavesdrop. "Kiara I love you and I- I wanted to ask if you would be my girlfriend" you heard Pope say and your heart dropped. You knew you were about to break so you quickly walk back to your car but your soon stopped by JJ and John B, and you just couldn't hold it in anymore, you burst into tears they hugged you until you stopped crying and they went too yell at Pope but by then you had already left to go back home not wanting to be anywhere near Pope or Kiara.

You had been home for a while now when your mom came in. "Y/n baby Popes here to see you and before you could say anything he walked into your room and closed the door behind him. "Y/n I'm so sorry" he said. "No Pope I heard you, you have no right to be sorry you cheated on me you-you said you loved me and-" he cut you off. "Y/n it was a prank baby and I do love you and I would never cheat on you" he said and you looked at him in shock. "What it was a prank" you asked and he nodded. "Yes y/n" he said walking over to hug you. "I'm sorry it was John B idea" he said. "I'm gonna kill him" you said laughing and so did Pope. "I love you y/n" he said. "I love you too Pope"

________________________________

Sorry that this is so short I just don't really do Pope a lot but I think I'm gonna start doing more of him but I don't know because he's not really what I find attractive but it doesn't really matter what I find attractive it's what you guys want but I feel like I write better for characters that I find attractive but oh well, I love you guys and thank you so much for 80k, I never would've though I would've gotten this many reads and I am so thankful for every single one of you, you've changed my life which sounds a little dramatic but you have!!! I love you!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️