Rafe/John B| i cheated on u | SMUT

⚠️- Smut and Very much dirty talk and kinda rough sex.

You were dating John B and you cheated on him with Rafe.

**

"How would your little boyfriend feel if he knew I was about too fuck the life out of you hun?" Rafe teased pushing you up against the bathroom door and attacking your neck with kisses. "Rafe" you moaned. "He's probably out there looking for you right now while I'm in here rubbing your wet pussy" he said pulling your shorts and panties down at the same time as he started rubbing your pussy. "Rafe please" you pleaded. "What do you want, you want my cock" he asked as he pulled down his shorts and his hard member sprung out. "Please" you pleaded and he shoved himself into you and pounded into you and let's just say he was very, very large. "You like that don't you you little slut, you like my big cock up in your guts" he said and you whimpered while your eyes rolled back from pleasure. "Tell me you like it or I'll stop" he said. "I like it- Rafe I fucking love it please don't stop I'm gonna cum" you said and he moaned a little as your nails dug into his bare back. (He was only wearing swim trunks anyways so everyone can see his back). "Holy fuck baby I'm gonna cum all in you" he moaned out and reached down and rubbed you clit and that was all that you needed. Your eyes rolled back and your toes curled as you reached your climax. "Fuck" you moaned out you felt Rafes cum fill you up. He kissed you on the lips and someone opened the door. You looked up too see JJ looking at Rafe still inside of you. "Get the fuck out you pouge" Rafe said slamming the door and you were freaking out. What if he tells John B before you get the chance too? "Rafe ive got to go" you said pulling up your shorts. "Okay well if you ever need me just call me" he said and you walked out and ran into JJs chest. "Oh im sorry" you said. "Sorry for what running into or oh yeah, fucking Rafe Cameron" he said and your eyes widened. "I swear I'm gonna tell John B it's just he doesn't even like me anymore JJ and you know I've got needs too" you said and he just looked angrier. "Well you should probably know that he's cheating on you with Sarah so it doesn't really matter" he said and you weren't mad at all you were actually relieved. "Oh thank god" you said and sighed going too find John B and break up with him. "John B" you yelled and he turned around looking at you but you heard Kelce talking too Rafe behind you somewhere in the crowd. "Yo bro what happened too your back looks like a cougar got ahold of you" Kelce said laughing. "Nah man just had a quickie with a girl" Rafe replied. "I think I love her" you heard Rafe say. Omg he loves me or was he just being stupid? You decided too let it go and go up too John B. "Hey it's over" you blurted out and he just nodded. "Okay" he said and walked off. Wow that was way easier than what you'd expected.

________________________________

Hey guys this isn't the best but it's been sitting in my drafts for a while so I figured why not post it?

Also thanks for all the reads and please please request!!!
Love you 😘