Rafe | heartache for us.

You and Rafe had been together for a little over 2 years now and you were so happy, both of you were but you had found out you were pregnant about a week ago and you were excited yes but you were only 18 and Rafe was 20, you were also worried about how Rafe would react to the news. You live alone because your grandma bought you your own place when you turned 18 and that's where you and Rafe stayed most of the time.

"Baby" Rafe called out as he walked into your house. "I'm in the living room" you yelled as he made his way in there with you. "Today has been stressful" he said collapsing on you. "Rafe get off of me" you said laughing at his actions. "No" he said laughing as he started too tickle you. "R-rafe!" You yelled as he kept ticking you for a little longer and finally quit. You were trying too catch your breath. "I have too tell you something" you said seriously. "Okay what is it" he said. "I'm pregnant" you said as Rafe just looked at you wide eyed. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He yelled excitedly and hugged you. "I didn't think you'd be so happy" you said laughing and hugging him back. "Are you kidding babe I'm gonna have a baby with he love of my life" he said kissing you.

Later that night you both took a shower and went too bed but before you went too bed your stomach was hurting a bit but you brushed it off.

You woke up in the middle of the night too your stomach hurting bad. You turned on the light and looked down and saw blood everywhere. "Rafe!Rafe!" You shook Rafe and he shot yo quickly. "What's wrong baby" he said as his eyes followed yours too the big stain of blood. "Come on babe you need to go too the hospital" he said. "Rafe it hurts so bad" you said clutching your stomach. "I know babe I know" he said picking you up and carrying you too the car as he got in and drove you too the hospital.

You had just got signed into the hospital and the doctors left too do tests as you sat on the bed and Rafe sat beside of you holding your hand. "Are you okay" you asked Rafe seeing the worried look on his face. "Baby I'm fine are you okay" he said looking at you concerned. "I've been better" you said and the nurse came in with a sad expression on her face. "Y/n yl/n" She questioned looking at you. "Yes that's me" you said looking at her. "I'm sorry ma'am but you've lost your baby" she said and you just stayed still and didn't say a word. She left after that and you broke down crying and Rafe cradled you and cried with you.

The day after that you and Rafe made your way back home and were now sitting there on the couch. "I should probably go change the sheets" You said getting up trying too distract yourself. "Baby no come sit down" Rafe said. "Rafe we have been sitting ever since we got home" you said as you made your way too sit back down and he pulled you on his lap and made you look at him. "Are you okay" he asked and you nodded and it was true although you were sad there was nothing you could've done too stop it from happening. "You know I don't think we were ready too be parents I mean we're still kids ourselves baby but one day we will make the best parents this world has ever seen" he said as you smiled softly at him and he smiled back. " I know. I love you Rafe" you said. "I love you y/n" he said and placed a soft kiss on your temple.

Obx imagine 🏖 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें