Rafe | barrys dealer girl.

You were helping Barry with his deals and by that I mean you would take the drugs too the people that wanted them. They would give you a place too meet and you'd go. You just did it for the money and you and Barry had became close not too close but close.
**

"Yo y/n" Barry said through the phone. "Oh hey what's up" you said as you were just looking around a boutique in the obx. "You coming over later tonight" he questioned. "Yea I was planning on it but I'm shopping right now" you said with sass. "Yea Yea rich ass kook" he said. "You know it honey" you said laughing. "Listen I got one run for you too do" he said. "Okay tell me when I get there" you said trying too get off the phone. "Alright buy something pretty" he said and the line went dead. You continued too shop but couldn't find anything. (Ps. I know your probably like why the hell would a kook need too work for more money? Well apparently you just wanted more money)

You pulled up too Barry's run down place, you wanted too call it a house but honestly it wasn't even fit too be a house. "Barry are you home" you called out walking into the place. "Yeah In here" he called out as you made your way too his bedroom. You handed you a small bag of some pills. "Take this too the Cameron residence you know" he said as you both walked too the living room and plopped down on a couch. "Yes I know them but who the hell is buying drugs from that place" you questioned. "Rafe Cameron you know him he hits on you all the time" Barry said laughing a little. "Oh wow I didn't know he was on drugs" you said getting up too get the order done. "I'll see you tomorrow maybe" you said walking towards the door. "What your not coming back tonight" he questioned looking at you weirdly. "Nah I can't tomorrow I have some stupid beach clean up" you said. "Oh well I'll see around be safe come back tomorrow though I'll miss u" he said laughing. "Shut up" you said laughing and closing the door behind you.

You pulled into the Cameron residence too see Rafe snorting something off of his bike seat, no one else seemed too be home. "Hey" you said getting out of your car with the bag in your hand. "Why are you here" he said obviously trying too hide the cocaine on his seat. "Barry told me too deliver this too you" you said handing him the bag. "Since when do you work for Barry" he questioned. "Well it pays good and I don't know I like too have a little extra money" you said as Rafe looked you up and down. "Oh" he said. "Yeah well I'm gonna go but Rafe" you said as he turned too you. "Be careful with those drugs okay? It's not hard at all too OD so just be careful with them" you said and it kinda shocked Rafe that you even cared. "O-okay I will but uh why do you care" he said. "I just hate too see people go down that road" you said and turned too get in your car. "Hey y/n, call me sometime" he said and you nodded and drove off home.

________________________________

Hey guys I know this one isn't too good but I'm working on a lot more so there's that! Love you guys!