JJ | kids.

You and JJ were friend since you were born, you were a kook and he was pouge but you hung out with the pouges constantly been you just didn't like the kooks. About a year ago JJ got some touron pregnant and once she had the baby she just gave it too JJ and left him to take care of it on his own. Her name is Marlee Jay Maybank, You got too help out on the middle name, but once Marlees mom left you never really got too see JJ much because he was always working or taking care of Marlee, which you helped with her sometimes but most of the time he wouldn't let you because he didn't want you too feel obligated too help him but you really didn't mind because you loved babies.

****

You were half asleep on your couch when you phone started too ring. "Hey J" you said and he sounded like he was freaking out. "Y/n can you get here fast? I-I think Marlee is sick and I don't know what to do" he panics. "Yeah I'm on my way" you said and hung up the phone and when too your car and went too JJs 

You were walking up too JJs door and he opened it just before you could knock, you saw Marlee crying in JJs arms. "Here give her too me" you said and he gave her too you and you slowly bounced her up and down a little and sung too her and she finally calmed down and you sat on the couch still bouncing her a little as she just looked around. She was only 3 months old so she was still really small. "Hey J get her a bottle she's probably hungry" you said and he did as you said and brought you a bottle filled with milk. "Here" he said handing you the bottle and he sat beside of you watching as you fed his baby and sung softly too her and she soon drifted too sleep. You got up too take her too her crib. You lye her down and put her pacifier beside of her. You walked back too living room and sat beside of JJ. "I don't think she's sick she's probably just had a stomach ache" you said. "Im sorry for calling you over here like that" he said. "JJ it's fine honestly I can help you with her and babysit her whenever, you can't do this alone J your in way over your head" you said and he nodded. "I know I am but I can't just make you take care of her" he said. "JJ You don't have to make me okay I want too, I love Marlee and I love you okay so I'm gonna be here to help you" you said and JJs cheeks heated up as you said you loved him. "Thanks y/n".

Two months later^

" Hey JJ I got the baby milk" you said walking into the house, you had helped JJ with Marlee ever since that day he called you and you and JJ grew a lot closer and to be honest you were around JJ and Marlee so much it kinda felt like you had your own little family and you loved it and you didn't know it but JJ felt the same way. Marlee had been growing like a weed and learning new things everyday and JJ was the best dad ever to say the least, you watched Marlee everyday and her and JJ stayed at your place now since your mom and dad were never home and always on business trips it worked out pretty well. "Holy shit y/n get in here" JJ yelled and you sprinted too the room afraid something was wrong. "Oh god JJ what-" you stopped talking as you seen Marlee crawling for the first time and JJ looked at you smiling. "Oh my god she's doing it" you cheered really loud while smiling. JJ walked over too hug you as you both cheered for Marlee and she kinda looked at you both like you were crazy.

You were now sitting on the couch rocking Marlee too sleep while JJ sat next to you watching tv but he wasn't really watching it, he was watching you with adoration in his eyes. When she finally fell asleep you went and put her in her crib in the nursery and walked back to the living room and flopped down on the couch on top of JJ and he smiled down at you. "Your amazing you know that" he questioned and you looked at him confused. "Hm?" You questioned. "You are amazing y/n, I mean you come and help me with Marlee and you take us into your home and your basically her mother and I thank you so much for it because without you she wouldn't have a mother figure-" he stopped and cut himself off. "I'm sorry y/n your probably not comfortable with me saying that I'm so st-" you cut him off. "No JJ I love being her mother figure" you corrected him. "I love you y/n" he said. "I love you J" you said smiling and he shook his head. "No I mean I love you like I'm in love with you, I have been for a couple of years now-" you cut him off by kissing him and he immediately kissed back. You both pulled away. "That was amazing" he said breathing hard trying too catch his breath from the passionate kiss. "I love you too" you said and he smiled big.

________________________________

Hey guys I hope you like this! This was a request by @tbaby013 ! Thank you!