#3 | JJ MAYBANK

3: telling the baby daddy that your pregnant.

**

"Hey babe you wanna come catch some waves with us" your boyfriend JJ asked kissing your forehead. "Nah I'm good I think I'm just gonna tan for a bit" you said and he nodded and made his way into the water with his friends. "Hey are you okay" Kie asked sitting down in the sand with you. "Yeah I'm fine why do you ask" you said. "You've just been acting weird like you get all tense when JJ is around" she said and looked at you a little worriedly. "I just- I need to tell J something and I don't know how too tell him because it's serious and he might leave me or he's not ready or-" she cut you off. "Y/n whatever it is you need to tell JJ I'm sure everything will be fine" she reassured you. "Hey you guys ready too head back" John B asked coming up to the two of you and you both nodded and made your way too the van.

You were all sitting in the chateau talking about random things and eventually you and JJ ended up in his room alone while everyone else was already asleep. You were lying on his chest as he played with your hair. "Hey J" you spoke softly. "Yeah" he asked, "I need too tell you something just promise you won't freak out" you said and he nodded and look at you as you sat up and he did the same, looking at you concerned. "I won't freak out baby just tell me" he said and grabbed your hand. "I'm pregnant J" you said and looked at him waiting for his reaction. "What-how?" He asked quickly. "I don't know but I took tests and-" "y/n theres no way okay we always use protection" he was trying to come up with anything because how could he financially take care of a baby? "I know but remember last time we got drunk and we woke up and couldn't find the condom" you said and he looked at you looking a little scared because of the fact that you were right but he didn't wanna except it. "No y/n that's not my baby" he said and that really hurt you. "JJ are you being serious? Your the only person that I've ever had sex with in my life" you said and his narrow eyes softened. "I know baby I know okay I'm sorry I just- this is crazy" he said and you hugged him and he hugged you back. "I'm sorry JJ" you said and a year escaped your eye" and he wiped it off. "Baby you have nothing to be sorry for this was our fault okay not just yours and we will make it through this together, I don't exactly know how but we will" he said and you nodded. "I'm so lucky to have you" you said and hugged him again. "And I'm so lucky to have you darling I love you so much y/n" he said and pecked your lips. "I love you too J" you said. "Come on babe you need too get some rest" he said and laid down and followed him, lying on his chest and he played with your hair again you smiled too yourself thinking of how amazing of a dad he was gonna be.

________________________________

Hey guys I hope you liked this one, I just wanted too let you guys know I'm not doing these in any particular order but I will get them all done whenever I get them done. I'm gonna try my best too upload twice a day if not, at least once a day. I love you guys thank you for the reads and as always requests are open, comment or dm!!