Chapter 34

Rule:
TAKE THE HAND THAT KNOWS NO ABANDONMENT.

Jasper Horton's POV

"Nakausap ko si Mr. Snyder, attorney ni Ms. Pound. He told me the same thing, Ms. Pound wants to stay out of business at gusto na lang ubusin ang yaman niya sa pagbabakasyon. He also mentioned the option that Ms. Pound considers, but its a condition. Kung gusto daw nating hindi ipagbili ang share, she wants to transfer it to another name. Hindi nila sinabi pero kung hindi daw tayo papayag, they're gonna pull out."

Mr. Williams explained.

Now, I know why he's been busy lately.

Masyadong napapadalas ang bisita niya dito. Like what he said last night, there's no way of trying to talk with the shareholder.

"So clearly, she don't want to take any part of this. What she wants is to give it to someone."

It sounds like Mr. Maclntosh is actually considering her option. He's thinking of it, it's obvious.

"But dude, wala siyang kamag-anak o kapatid. Malayong kamag-anak, oo. Pero ano?? Dun niya ibibigay?"

"Actually... that ain't wrong until I found this."

And because we're doing this meeting in Mr. Maclntosh's office, in which he don't own a white screen or board for presentation, Mr. Schmidt had to walk his way to his desk. Mr. Vaughan seems to have the folder holding the same info.

"She's secretly married to someone who comes with the family name, Dover. Tried to look for it but there's no shit. He doesn't exist. Ransacked her house and saw a wed pic. Gave it to Dave and..."

"Wala akong nahanap. May nag-link na mga criminal records pero sa di ko malamang dahilan, walang picture. Kahit mugshot, wala. But a name appeared. Still looking for it."

So all of us are packed. While I'm busy dealing with Mrs. Maclntosh, which... yes, naka tulong si Ms. Scarlett na hindi siya papasukin sa kompanya but obviously, the chairwoman wasn't too happy about it.

Which is the reason kung bakit naghahanap ako ngayon ng new buyers and clients.

"Bro, nagawa mo na bang i-fromat ang security?? Assignment yun sayo ni Ms. Dalawang buhay diba??"

"What about the invitation from the REALMS Group??"

I had to asked. Kaylangan namin sila sa new project at para narin sa problema namin sa mga shareholders.

A lot of them are asking for meetings, some shareholders want to support and side with Mr. Maclntosh pero mostly yung iba, they're already friends with the chairwoman.

"It's good, I've already received their invitation."

"Safe ka ba dyan Lucas?? Klaro bang walang dadating na sindikato dyan??"

"Schmidt, look for the guest list and the locations."

I glanced at Mr. Schmidt, I noticed how he slightly shakes his head. Mr. Vaughan speaks.

"Guest? It's there in your file, I wasn't here the last four or five days because I was out dating. Those are the few names that they know. Wala na silang alam, pati sa locations. They say kapag nakakuha ka daw ng invitation, first thing in the morning before the party may magse-send na sayo ng locations."

"Oohhh~ Talagang pribadong-pribado sila. Sigurado ka bang hindi yan galing sa ibang sindikato?? Baka niloloko na naman tayo."

"Sigurado yan. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali."

"Good! Kasi nakausap ko na si Dalawang buhay. Pinapahanap ko na sa kanya ang venue, let's see kung mahahanap niya."

Yeah, he did. But she never said na gagawin niya.