Chapter 49

—R-u-l-e—
I CAN'T GO BACK TO YESTERDAY, BUT YESTERDAY KEEPS PULLING ME BACK TO WHERE YOU ARE

Ms. Alvarez's POV

"Good afternoon po. Here's the list of our possible clients in US, Ms. Smrkovski."

Galing sa laptop niya, ini-angat nito ang tingin niya sa akin.

Matured, matapang, daring at puno ng pagkaseryoso. Yaan ang ilang salita na masasabi ko sa hard expression na palaging naka-display sa mukha niya.

It's already been two months since she starts 'visiting' here. In-inform nila ako na kakilala siya ng fiancé ni Sir. Nalilito ako kung kapatid siya o bestfriend pero ang sabi narito lang siya para daw kay Ms. Forke.

I'm not quite sure if she's also working here but all I know is the position that she's performing is far from what she's really capable of. Mula sa nakikinig ko acting CEO siya ng Nakada Architectural Firm, pero dito sahalip na makipag-business sa boss ko, siya ang gumagawa ng dapat ay kay Ms. Forke.

Medyo nahihiya pa nga ako sa kanya dahil most of the work ay mga bagay na tutulong sa akin o di kaya sa ibang department. I was told that the CEO and her shouldn't work on the same thing. I have to give her tasks to make sure na di ito konektado sa CEO.

Like Ms. Forke, she's exceptionally noteworthy. Medyo angat lang siya cause everything na ipagawa sa kanya di na kaylangan ng repaso.

"Thank you. Now, next thing I need to do is to know how significant they are to this company and their interrelatedness and roles in Canada. Let's see their values and eliminate them to number."

Katulad ni Sir, may matapang din siyang accent. Halata din na may iba siyang lahi kaya we assume na model din siya, but if Mr. Williams opened the idea na galing si Ms. Forke sa mababang paaralan to the point na parang sinasabi niya na parang sa kalye lang pinulot si Ms. Forke.

Pero ibang-iba kay Ms. Smrkovski.

Mr. Horton talks remarkably about her. Actually lahat ng colleagues ng CEO. She is well-known for the outstanding and rapid success of their company. The Silver Ace as describe by many businessmen. They said she can put any company to the top once she starts working for you.

"I will also need to entertain few industrialists and tycoons so we can open your company to their market— Oh I apologize. I was blabbering to myself. Just a second, I'll give you back the finance history."

I know she was talking to herself. At first di ko maintindihan kung bakit hiningi niya ang mga history but I guess she's here to analyze all the foundation. I guess Ms. Forke needs her help para sa ginagawang expansion ng company.

"Also, I have gifts for you, and also to Natalie and Hadley. It's my thanks for all the kindness you all showed to Scar. I've already call them, they will be here in any minute."

Although I'm not certain about her relation with Ms. Forke, one thing I know is that kung mabait ka kay Ms. Scarlett, mabait din siya sayo.

"There's no need for that, Ms. Smrkovski. We are just simply glad and thankful that Ms. Forke allowed herself to be friends with us."

She searches inside her A&I bag for the files as she gave me a small smile and spoke.

"Friendship is a two-way relation. It means you three accepted the bond that she offers. All the more I should be grateful. Please, I insist. It's also my way of showing my interest of knowing you."

"Sky, baka naman pwede kang manlibre next time???"

"Oh my! There you are, beautiful! I've been wanting to talk you."