Chapter 4

Rule:
"DEAR, IT'S EASY TO SAY YES. TURNS OUT YOU HAVE TO BE MORE THAN A HARD-HEADED PERSON TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO SAY NO."

Julian Wally's POV

Hheeeyyyy!!!

Julia's here!!!

Well originally, my name's Julian pero okay na ko sa Julia.

One of Maxine's best friends!!

We met simula nung second year kami THEN WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!!!!!

Annddddddddd right now?????????

We're at a hospital.

Why??

Kasi kahapon pa pala feeling sick na si Luke and we didn't know but truly his friends knew it but didn't say anything so he blacked out and nowww nasa hospital na kami!

Actually nag-sleepover kami sa school last night but then it seems like hindi pa dumadating ang family doctor ni Luke so we went here to check things out.

Honestly!! I don't really know why we're here! Hindi ko alam kung sinong nagdecide but Luke's friends are here.

I mean Liam, Nolan, Raven and my friends! Except for Alina, she said she hates hospital and also the vibe so she didn't wanna come.

Sad but I don't know why kung bakit kami lang??

Does he have lots of friends from his basketball team??

I think marami as in super!!

Lahat HOT!!!!

"I told you Julia, hindi pwedeng pumunta dito ang buong basketball team."

Maxine told me.

We've been sitting here for about 10 minutes and I'm already bored!

"Why not?!"

Just watching these kids play here at the hospital's playground makes me want to play too!!

I just can't sit here and watch them! I really need to DO SOMETHING and it has to be fun!! I want to play too!!

"Come on! We don't care about those popular guys! Look at these kids!! So adorable and beautiful~!!"

Rachel...

She's just too busy admiring these kids here while squeezing her hands like how she would like to squish their cheeks.

It seems like she's too excited like it's her first time seeing one.

"Look at that guy! He's visiting his little sister! Isn't that cute?!!"

She sputtered, pointing her finger towards a man that is currently talking to his phone while his little sister stretches her arms for a hug.

I don't know how Rachel thinks of him as the little girl's big brother but I think I'll agree with her.

There's a white thingy cloth wrapped around the girl's head but still!! She's really cute!!

And the man??

One word.

"The guy is hot."

I commented, na naka pagpa-turn around ng mga ulo nina Maxine and Rachel.

"Come on! He's—"

"Hindi niya kapatid yan."

Maxine suddenly blurred out.

"Oh?? Then he's just a stranger that.... plays with another people's little sister???"

"Pano mo nalaman??"