Chapter 10

Rule:
BE PATIENT, THE DAY WE WAITED FOR WILL COME

Skylar Smrkovski's POV

It's already 8:33 am of the most awaited day ng mga couples, not only this is the day that celebrates the red love but also... this is the most awaited day for us, all members of Schwarz Licht, to finally see the day when the excellent Lucas Maclntosh will face his own death.

I'm definitely sure that Savannah made certain that she'll surely secure her throne as the next Lord of the Noble Family. I heard the Lord cancels his today's schedule just to see the result of the assassination made by his daughter. He's definitely proud of Savannah.

Specially today.

This is the day, most of the people from different mafias sa underground halos lahat sila alam na dadating ang araw na 'to. They know that the Schwarz Licht will be the one who's gonna take his head and with that, we all know na marami din manggu-gulo.

I'm actually looking forward to this day to come, only I hoped it would be Scarlett who will kill him.

But the thing is...

"So Sky, ano sa tingin mo??"

She'll never kill him as she's the one who's keeping him alive.

I stopped combing my hair, binitawan ko muna ang brush and spin my chair to see her face.

We're currently here sa condo ko, she went here first thing this morning so that we can discuss about the plan.

What's the plan??

Simple.

Operation: 'WAG siyang mamatay'

That's the title na naka lagay sa isang plain white paper na sinulat lang niya gamit ng marker.

I stood up, walking to her. Honestly, kanina ko pa sinusubukang i-keep up ang straight face ko but it seems like hindi ko kayang gawin when it's obvious na hindi ko gusto ang mga susunod na mangyayari.

Not only we're going to help the wrong side, not only we're against the rules, not only we're starting to act against our family's will pero dahil mas concern ako sa buhay niya.

Saving an enemy's life could be an exchange for her life.

Umupo ako sa sahig para mag-level kami at pilit na iniwasang upuan ang mga nakakalat na markers at ibang papel na halatang di nagalaw pero kinalat lang.

"You know by helping one of your cousins, they could punish you right? You know it's on the rules, right? Pero Scar..."

My face softened, halos bulong na lang ang nagawa ko ng bangitin ko ang pangalan niya.

I think never niyang mai-imagine kung gaano ako nag-aalala ngayon.

Hindi niya alam kung gaano ako natatakot sa pwedeng gawin sa kanya ng mga Executives if ever malalaman nila ang about dito, which is hindi malabong mangyari.

"Scar, the whole Schwarz Licht can kill you. Iisipin nilang tauhan ka ng Mostro."

Today, but honestly almost everyday worried ako sa safety niya pero today???