Chapter 36

Rule:
I FOLLOWED MY HEART DANCED WITH MY WILDEST DREAM AND INTO MY WORST NIGHTMARE

Angelo Williams's POV

Castillos De Los Jardines, isang private island na pagmamayari ng REALMS Group.

Though the place has its own resort and beach. Own tourist attractions such as zoos, museums and art galleries, aquaria, theme parks and carnivals, and so on. However, as it is privately owned. Bibihira lang 'tong buksan para sa mga tao.

Isang misteryosong lugar kung iisipin.

Ni di ko nga malalaman kung anong nandito kung di lang dahil sa party.

Not only it is famous for its exceptional and remarkable views, but also it is very well-known for having more than a million flowers on display. The place looks like a whole massive garden from afar. A real utopia here on earth, as other people described.

No wonder it is one of the most expensive islands.

Interesado kong inuli ang mata ko. Kasalukuyan kami ngayong nasa isang mansion. The whole place is white, and as its signature, it is designed with different varieties of colorful flowers.

Big lights, high ceilings, fountains, tall glasses of wine, marbled tables, live orchestras, gowns, golds and silvers. And most of all, mga kilalang tao na bibihira mo lang masagap sa labas unless kasing yaman mo sila.

Surely, this is an extraordinary one.

Ang alam ko di pa nagsisimula ang kasiyahan pero may nagsasayawan na, some are already popping champagnes na makukuha mo lang sa isang minibar kung saan nandun lahat ng mamahaling alak. All types of foods are being served around in the tables.

I can hear a classic melody playing in the backgrounds, may mga nagtatawanan, at lalo na dun ang boses ng girlfriend kong si Ruffa.

"Babe, I'm just gonna go there sa bar. I heard they have the best wines here! May I go??"

I just smiled at her, nodding. She left a kiss on my cheek before leaving the table.

She was really excited when I told her about this event. Though wala siyang kakilala dito, I'm actually glad na sumama siya kahit na alam kong bihira lang siyang magka-freetime.

Unlike me, Ruffa works for her family's company. She's very dedicated and passionate when it comes to her job kaya most of the time, I have to adjust my schedule just to match with hers.

I watched her walked across the room.

In four years of our relation, alam niya na ang ugali ko na pagmatyagan ang mga bagay na pumupukaw ng attention ko. But for her, kaylangan ko siyang bantayan, knowing na may mga bagay siyang di pa niya nalalaman.

She spins around, her eyes searching for me. She blew a kiss bago nagtaas ng isang bote ng wine. I raised my glass as a sign for cheers. She did the same.

Coming from a rich family, Ruffa has a higher level of confidence compared to some other ladies. She wears an elegant yet somehow revealing red dress that matches the color of her hair.

She might think that she's the prettiest woman at this party as she stands out the most.

But I'm sorry to tell you this, babe.

Hindi ikaw ang nag-iisang lilitaw na pula ngayon. Cause in every party na pinupuntahan namin ni Lucas, there's this lady who wears the same color of your dress as if she owns it.

And she clearly has the most overpowering presence you'll ever see.

Nakangisi akong napabaling sa kaibigan kong papalapit na ngayon dito sa kinauupuan ko.