Chapter 35

—R-u-l-e—
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE TO YOURSELF.

Skylar Smrkovski's POV

It's been awhile now since Scarlett and I saw each other. After the separate time we left from the Light Mansion, I haven't heard any news from her.

But I guess that's good. It's good that she's keeping it low.

Because right now, there's an awful chaos happening in the underground.

Like a new spreading virus, there have been reports from different various locations about the shootouts and the breakdowns led by the people from other mafia groups. With no specific victims or targets, they have caused a lot of damaged, deaths, disturbance and disorder.

With no pattern at all. As long as you're involved in this business, you might be next to be hunted or killed. In which resulted people rioting, small gangs and groups are starting to act on their own. Turning from their alliances, making another uprising headlines and seems like the news about this mess is slowly arriving at the table of their leaders or big bosses.

This anarchy has resulted an uproar to get all the dangerous and deadly individuals to get involved.

And this only means one thing.

The Schwarz Licht are now looking for her.

The Executives are trying to get a hold of Scar.

They will be everywhere. So I'm pretty sure, we will once again go back to that time where Scar will lose everything she has.

And I can't let that happen.

Not this time.

In this dining table where I have been doing pretty much all my business works since the day I moved into this condominium, a set of plans written years ago are currently staring back at me. Beside it, is the newly revised plan that I made.

There will be no mistakes.

There are only a few things to be done and finally, it'll be happening exactly how Scar wants it.

"Gerra, can you call Matt to come over here? You two need to know your positions, kaylangan kong malaman kung saan niyo gustong ilagay ang mga dadalhin niyong firearms."

From the dining, I turned my head back to the living room where they always spend their time watching tv. I looked at the screen and saw an English movie from their favourite international couple, is now playing.

"Ha? Firearm?? Luh!? Sa sunog??? A-anohin namin yun?? Di namin yun kaylangan. Tyaka wait ka lang dyan ha, tapusin ko muna 'to."

I looked back at them. They're not watching. Instead, Gerra sits on the floor while helping Pani to change the blood-soaked bandage around her left leg.

The wound may look better now but it's still fresh and blood still flows from it like tap water. I know Gerra already stitches it but every time they changed her bandage it still bleeds.

I slightly cringed at the sight. I'm not disgusted as I'm used to this and it's no far than what I've been witnessing in Schwarz Licht. I'm familiar with the sight of people getting shot, body dislocating, and all.

But seeing the outcome or the healing process is something new to me.

Cause usually, what I've seen so far don't heal or just leaves a mark. It sure kills you. And if it's Scar, I saw her gets hurt a ton of times but may it be a day or two, she will always come back clean with all her wounds covered.

But these two...

It's obvious, they grew up to this. Gerra and Pani work for Bono, a man who picked up Scar from the streets when she had nowhere to go.