Chapter 26

—R-u-l-e—
DON'T ENTERTAIN YOUR HEARTBEATS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BLEED

Lucas Maclntosh's POV

"Ms. Alvarez, what time is it??"

"Sir, it's already 10:48 pm. Ito po ang latest reports regarding the progress in our campaign projects. Do you need me to leave them on your desk, Sir??"

I respired, standing up from my chair. My last meeting ended at 9 and yet, I'm still here in the conference room. Too preoccupied reading the marketing reports that I didn't notice the time.

"Put them on my desk. What about that woman?? Where is she?"

"Mrs. Maclntosh......."

My right ear suddenly turned deaf when I heard her say that.

What about my aunt???

"Did the chairwoman arrived today?"

"No, Sir."

"Then who the hell are you calling Mrs. Maclntosh?"

For a second, I could feel the terror of having my aunt here in the company. But if she's not here then who is she pertaining to as Mrs. Maclntosh??

"Your fiancé, Ms. Scarlett?"

If I'm not really in my right mind, I would've slammed my head against the wall. Where on earth did she get that idea?!

"Who told you that??"

Fvcking Willliams, must be one of his plays!

"Your fiancé, Sir."

Right! If it's not the madman then it's the lunatic. Sila lang naman ang magkatulad ng takbo ng utak.

"Call her by her own name. So? Where is she?"

"Her training ended at 4. Gusto po niyang magstay sa ground floor so I let her be."

"And what is she there for?"

"People from different departments were giving her chocolates."

The hell?! Hanggang dito namalimos siya ng pagkain???

"And why is that?"

"Uuhm... I heard she was asking for it."

Thought so. Not everyone could possibly be that stupid to even be controlled by her face.

"List everything that I will say."

I commanded, walking past her.

We're heading back to my office.

Shit, I'm already dead tired. Coming back straight from my client meetings in US, though we were only able to finished half of the list because of the certain time given.

Add to that, some of our clients refused to meet with my representative therefore, I'm having a lot of problems in whether should I take the risk of taking them or not.