Chapter 17

Rule:
WE SHOULD KNOW.... LIVING TOGETHER IS HARD

Lucas Maclntosh's POV

Weeks passed and she's still here in my place. At first, she complains a lot about everything. She's annoying, loud and very messy when it comes to taking care of the place.

In her first night here, she completely abused my living room and kitchen. In her second night, she managed to trashed my bathroom.

But on her third day, she's completely adjusted as if she lives in my living room from the very start.

She knows how the place's system works. She knows to clean up after herself and tidy things up. She even calls the room service to make sure everything's clean and neat. Everything that she used, she left it as if she never touched it.

I think she already master how to avoid me even in my own house.

I don't know if she already knows or if she ever tried to study me but she's the first woman that ever adjusted her living with me, that quick.

Or so I thought....

*Toot~ Sir, emergency. Smoke has been detected from your living room. Sir, emergency. Voice call coming from Mr. David Vau— Incoming voice call from Mr. Jasper— tooot~ Voice call coming from Mr. Zac Schmi— Incoming voice call from Mr. Angelo Williams. Toot~ Sir, emergency. Fire Emergency. You have four incoming voice— Sir, emergency.*

Motherfvcker!

My eyes immediately open wide as I heard my system speaks. I've never in my whole entire life, jumped out from bed that fast and smashed opened my door to run to my living room!

I right away noticed the thin fog floating around the whole place.

My first thought was someone managed to break in and for a second, I was worried that maybe that woman already got killed. But when I heard her voice, I knew none of that happened.

"L?? Nagmamadali ka ata??? Anyare?"

Using my eyes, I traced the thick smoke coming from the cigarette that she's holding.

The heck! Smoker pa ata!

I went up to her, grabbed her hand and snatched it.

"Teka!"

"Do you see the whole place?!"

I harshly pointed out through my gritted teeth. I pushed the cigarette against the ashtray. I noticed two packs of my cigarettes laying here in the center table with a big pack of.... sticks???

"What is this?"

"Oo na, oo na. Iimpisin ko na. Balat lang yan ng mga lollipop ko, no biggie. Akin na."

She took it. When she's about to turn around, I roughly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

*Toot~ Sir, emergency. Still detecting—*

"Turn off the emergency code. Open the windows and vents. What time is it??"

I commanded while looking at this woman.