Chapter 64

Rule:
THE MOST LETHAL WEAPON IN THIS WORLD IS THE PERSON WHO GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

Jasper Horton's POV

From the west of this building, Mr. Schmidt and I have been running around, searching for a way to the control room. But then because of the siren that's ringing in the whole place, parang parami na ng parami ang mga taong naghahanap sa amin ngayon.

"Stay behind me."

Mr. Schmidt instructed. He tried to eliminate all the guards pero mas marami lang at bulto-bulto na ang nakikita naming tumatakbo papunta sa gawi nina Mr. Williams.

Sinubukan naming makalagpas pababa ng isang malaking hagdan, we're too exposed. The guards already see us and point their guns at us.

Halos parang umulan ng mga bala! I duck and cover, holding tightly on the railings. There were dust, gun powder and dirt everywhere. I shot one of the men who tried to use this sturdy metal staircase.

"There's too many of them, just run. I'll cover you."

Mr. Schmidt changes his magazines, kinasa niya yun.

He got into his position and when he gave me a nod, a signal to go, I run. Cautiously, I had my own pace. Shooting everyone who tried to block my way in the process.

Though I may be new to this field, but Mr. Williams and Mr. Schmidt already taught me the basic skills that I need.

I always need to accompany Boss since they all know I'm his company's COO. This kind of scenes have been introduced to me. But still, hindi parin ako na sa-sanay sa mga gantong bakbakan.

I don't shoot people in their head, I only hit wherever on their body. Killing people is not really my thing. But I learned from Mr. Williams to use the fear of dying to survive.

That's the only reason why I can stomach all these.

["May tatlo kang makakasalubong, kumanan ka na sa unang pinto."]

Through the earpiece, Ryan guided me smoothly towards the control room, without being notice.

The control room is in the basement. There are only a few people to guard the premises. Luckily, I was able to shoot and removed them without difficulty.

My hands were shaking when I saw one of the bodies trying to move, with my instinct not to be hurt, I shot it twice. Napapikit ako, regretting it.

"Damn."

I muttered to myself.

I'm only here because they need someone to put and connect this external drive to their system. This external drive was given by Ryan, he said inside it is a virus he created to extract codes from any system which he can use to take over.

He's been typing endless codes on his computer. Since I don't know any of his work. I'm more useful hacking their system from the inside.

Binuhat ko ang isa sa mga kawatan ng gwardya, itinapat ko ang mata nito sa isang scanner. The lock unbolts. I opened the door, the lights automatically turn open. But then all I can see is blue lights coming from about half a hundred of computer server.

"There's about 50 of them."

I informed him and walked in.

["May apat na main server dyan. Hanapin mo, dun mo lahat gagawin."]

Apat na beses kong gagawin???

But how long is your code for me to get in???

I start walking around, I was able to find one of the main servers. I plug in his external drive, and because there was no screen, he guided me on what buttons should I push.