Chapter 61

Rule:
YOU'RE ALWAYS BEEN PART OF EVERYTHING I DO.

Lucas Maclntosh's POV

"Scar is the type of lady that you will never get to touch. No one will ever touch her."

Willaims smirked hearing Ms. Smrkovski's small voice. In that moment, her face was painted with all seriousness, it's evident that's she's scared and petrified with the thoughts that Una will be gone from them.

That I might steal her away from them.

"And why is that?"

Asked Vaughan, curious about her past. But instead of Una's sister, si Schmidt ang sumagot.

"I don't know why, but that's the same shits those assholes from before who worked with us told about her."

Schmidt placed his margarita on the wooden crafted table, besides it are some plates that seem to be their late lunch for today.

Awhile ago when the sun was about to rise, Una and I woke up. She was too tired to moved but she agreed to have a shower with me if I gave her a bath.

During that, she was able to explain and tell stories from our past.

She never met Williams, Vaughan and Horton before.

But apparently, she and Schmidt already met. Schmidt has always been my personal bodyguard before. He knows her as my girlfriend to fiancé.

Since Schmidt is the only one who can stay close to me, he must know every of my actions, may it be business or personal. That even includes my relationship with Una.

They can be consider friends, that's what she said. But they always hated each other, mainit daw ang dugo nila sa isa't-isa that they even have the urge to kill one another.

I've thought about it and that explained why Schmidt just agreed to let her stay with me.

I remember he even untied her hands when we were interrogating her.

"They say she's like a rose, very beautiful, fragile and yet very dangerous. Based on my experience, despite being surrounded by a lot of men they never hit on her. But I always wonder why these thugs want to take such good care of her?"

He pointed out with the others. Williams just chuckled.

"Pfft! You know it already. Nakita mo ba lahat ng kaya niyang gawin?"

"Kahit ako, in business when you see someone who can produce cash. Di ba pilit mo siyang ike-keep sa company mo?"

Horton offered Una's sister, Ms. Smrkovski, a drink. She didn't bother and just stared at Williams.

"Kaya nga imposible na kaya niyo siyang mapanatili dito. I know her, she never stays. She'll leave and might come back but she will never stay forever."

"I think it's different this time."

"Mr. Williams, that's what everyone thinks."

"Why not give Scarlett a chance?"

Schmidt must've already told them everything. Maybe even gave them some evidence. Cause it's very rare to see Vaughan asking or even talking about chances.

"Oh trust me, she has every chance. We gave her a lot of chances to run and stay somewhere but she'll always come back to us. You can all treasure her all you want but she isn't something that you can keep."

So it is true. Skylar Smrkovski, huh??

Out of all Una's family, she's the one who is strongly against me.