< VI >

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

'What about this?' Brandon holds a red swimsuit up in the air. It's absolutely gorgeous, but I don't understand why I would need one. 

'What for?' He rolls his eyes and presses it against my chest, looking if it's the right size. 'For the pool of course!' 

Neveah turns around the corner and smiles our way. 'Oh my god, that looks amazing!' she says smiling like crazy. She loves the color red on me. 

'This red color fits your skin tone perfectly! Those men won't be able to keep their eyes off you!' I look at the swimsuit and sigh. When am I going to use it though? 

I really don't want to spend an unnecessary amount of money, since it isn't mine. The last thing I need is for our debt to grow even more. If there even is a debt... 

We have to work for him until it's repaid, but how much is it? 

'I don't need that.' 'You do!' Brandon shouts, before throwing the swimsuit in a basket. 'Brand-' 'Stop it Cataleya! You are buying that stupid thing and you're going to look fucking sexy and make every Italian man jealous.' 

'Exactly!' Neveah chimes, before turning back to the swimsuits herself. She's looking at the blue section since that's her favorite color. 

'This one would look amazing on you!' Brandon runs over to her and shows her some swimsuits, while I look at my basket. 

I looked at the price tags of all the clothes. There is no way that I could ever repay Rafael. But then again, I would never need all this shit if it wasn't for him, right? 

Yet it doesn't feel right. I am using dirty money to buy clothes that I don't actually need. 

'What do you think Ley?' I look at Neveah, who's holding up a dark blue, silk swimsuit. It looks adorable and exactly like something she would wear, so I nod. 'That is so you!' 

Brandon squeals and runs to the underwear again. The last thing I want right now is to buy even more underwear. 

'Don't you think we have enough of those?' I ask, kind of getting tired of all the walking around. We've been in over ten stores already and my feet are killing me. 'Do you want to get some action in the house or not!?' 

I roll my eyes at Brandon and Neveah who seem to both enjoy the fact that the house is filled with gorgeous Italian men. 

'I mean, if Rio or Leon were gay, I would've thrown myself under them right away!' Brandon smiled, which made Neveah and I laugh. 'You're crazy.' 

'Why, have you seen them!?' I continue laughing, while Neveah simply shrugs. She's been pushing me for years to try "Italian Dick". Again, her words, not mine. 

'I mean, he's not wrong. They sure know how to pleasure a girl..' Neveah mumbles. She's blushing like crazy, making Brandon and I look at her in total shock. 

She told me that Leon and her used to mess around, but damn! 

'Neveah!' 'Oh you have to tell me more later!' Brandon says, getting excited about who she's talking about. I shake my head in disbelieve and try to get as far away as possible. Those two are crazy. 

The men who, according to Brandon are Rio's men, are still standing all over the place. They followed us in every store, it was kinda disturbing, but it's for safety reasons I guess. 

'Okay, I'm getting tired. So maybe we should head back?' I look at Neveah, who leans on me as if I'm not tired yet, and smile. 'That's what I've been saying since we left the fourth store.'