< XXXIV >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

'Goodmorning!' Neveah screams as she walks over to me. She looks happy, making me smile instantly. 

Leon sure is good for her. 

'You finally decided to get out of bed, huh?' Celine jokes as she shoves a glass of water towards Kai. 'I wouldn't mind staying in bed a little longer.' She groans as she grabs a water bottle from the stack. 

'We have to talk later.' She states clearly, leaving no time to debate, and I nod. I just know it has something to do with her and Leon. 

I have to talk about her as well. I need to talk about the fact that Rio has been weird around me lately. I mean I get it, but it's getting out of hand. 

'We should probably head back, come on.' Celine gets up and rolls Kai back to the cars. Neveah waits for me and together we walk back to the others. 

Rio, Leon, Marco, and Brandon are standing near the cars, talking about something. There's a bit of tension between the Curzio's and I wonder why. 

'I'm going to wait in the car.' Celine sighs as she rolls towards Rio's car. Neveah sighs deeply and turns to me. 'I'll see you there?' 

She nods and walks over to Leon's car. I turn towards the others and smile at Brandon. He walks over to me and sighs deeply. 'The Curzio's are hot but problematic as fuck.' 'They indeed are.'

'Ready to go?' Brandon asks as we walk back to the car. I nod and hop in the front seat, no way that I'm sitting in the back again. 

To my surprise, Marco is going to be driving again. 'I thought you said you wanted to drive today?' I ask Brandon, looking at him through the rearview mirror. 'Marco was a whiney bitch and threw a tantrum last night.' He groans. 

I can't help but laugh. The so-called tough Marco Barsetti threw a tantrum because he wanted to drive. 

'Oh god, just what we need!' Brandon groans, staring in front of us. Rio and Leon are standing very close, looking at each other as if they're ready to kill one another. 'What's going on?' 

'Something about Steel and Neveah.' Steel and Neveah? I watch as Leon walks over to his car, leaving Rio frustrated and obviously angry. 'What's going on with them?' 

'It's too early for me to care, wake me up when we make a pitstop will you?' I watch as he lays down in the back, not caring about a seatbelt at all. 'You're just like Neveah, tired all the time.' 

He chuckles and moves before finding a comfortable position. It looks weird, but whatever works for him floats my boat. 

I turn back to the men who are still talking outside. Marco listens to Rio's rant and tries to calm him down the best he can. They certainly are close. But Leon and Rio are closer. I wonder what Brandon meant with Steel and Neveah because I don't understand why Neveah would have anything to do with Steel. 

Suddenly they both turn to me, drilling their eyes through me. I keep my eyes on them, mostly Marco since Rio scares me. Well, he doesn't scare me, he's just too intense. 

Marco smiles at me and looks at Rio before walking to the car. I fasten my seatbelt and wait until Marco's in the car before I look at Rio. He's still looking at me and doesn't move at all. 'Ready to go?' 

I want to look at Marco since he's talking to me, but I can't. I can't look away from Rio. His eyes are forcing me to keep looking at him. It's strange and terrifying.