< XXIV >

Neveah Aurora North:

'Neveah! You better be in the shower or else-' I shut off my phone and try to act as if I'm sleeping just before the door bursts open. Brandon sighs deeply and jumps on the bed. 

'I know you're not sleeping bitch!' He screams directly at my face. I start laughing and push him off of me, so I can sit up straight. 'You better fucking shower right now! I have two hours!' 

'Two hours is enough!' I groan as he pulls me out of bed. 'No, it's not!' 

I want to argue with him, I really do. But Tiago is standing at the door and stares at us strangely. 

'Are you two okay?' 'Please tell Brandon that he needs to stop stressing out about the time.' Brandon huffs and lets go of me, making me fall straight to the fucking ground. 

I stare at him and keep laying on the ground because fuck him. 

'Neveah, I swear to fucking god!' 'Get up and shower, we have to leave in two hours.' Tiago chimes as he walks up to me, stopping directly above me as he looks down. 

I shake my head and close my eyes as if I'm trying to fall back to sleep in the middle of the room. 

'When I get back, you're going to be showered.' I hear footsteps leave the room and slightly open my eyes. Tiago is kneeling next to me and smirks. 'You're very childish, aren't you?' 

'As if you didn't know that yet.' I mumble before closing my eyes. He sighs and moves a little, but doesn't walk away. 'You know you should-''Just let me go back to sleep.' 

He chuckles softly and gently places his hand on mine. 'Get up Neveah.' 

I pinch my eyelids together at the sound of his voice and shake my head. 'I'm fine on the ground, trust me.' 

For a moment, just a moment, nothing happens. But then Tiago wraps his arms around me and he lifts me up in the air, carrying me to the bathroom. 

'Tiago, I really don't want to!' He puts me on the sink and looks at me as if I'm something he needs to hunt, like prey. 'I don't care. Shower or else Brandon will kill us both.' 

I shake my head and push him away from me. He's too close for comfort. 'Neveah...'

'Stop doing that.' He raises an eyebrow at me and smirks. 'Stop doing what?' 

'You know exactly what I'm talking about.' I huff, before jumping off of the sink. 

I walk over to the shower and turn it on, setting it to the right temperature. 'Do you want me to join you?' Tiago asks shamelessly. I turn around and look at him. 

At first, I thought he was joking, but now. Now that I see him. I just know that he's not. He's serious. It's a serious question. 

'Wha-' He steps forwards, pressing me against the glass wall of the shower. 'You heard me.' He whispers so softly that I think I imagined it. But his lips are certainly moving. 

'Do you,' His hand travels to my waist as he pulls on the fabric of my shorts. I put them on when Cataleya was showering and regret it. If I wasn't wearing them right now, we would be a little closer to... Whatever it is we're going to do. 'Want me to join you, Neveah?' He asks again. 

His voice is driving me absolutely insane

'Maybe.' I whisper, trying to keep my eyes on his, instead of his lips. He smirks and leans in, pressing himself against me, and slowly moves his hand in between my legs. I gasp for air when I feel his lips gently press against my shoulder and grasp onto his shirt.