< XLVII >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

Neveah Aurora North:

I wake up earlier than usual and immediately jump out of bed. Today is Christmas! 

'What the fuck are you doing?' Tiago groans, slowly opening his eyes as he turns to me. 'I promised Manuela I would help her with the food and-' I look at the time, it's already one pm. What?! 'And I'm late already!' 

I thought it was just ten am or something, but I was wrong. Terribly wrong. 

'Why didn't the alarm go off!?' I ask as I rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Tiago chuckles and probably rolls over to the other side of the bed, before shouting something. 

But since I'm all the way in the bathroom and he's probably shoving his head into the pillows, I don't understand a single word coming out of his mouth. 'What?' 

He groans again and stumbles over to the bathroom, almost falling because of the clothes around the room. We sure made a mess... 

'It did go off, I just turned it off because ten am is too early.' Great! 'So now Manuela has been doing everything on her own, because you thought ten am was too early?' 

He thinks about it for a second, before moving closer and wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel so small in his embrace, yet so protected even though he could crush me in two seconds. 

'She wouldn't mind.' He whispers against my neck, forcing me to melt against his chest as he slowly tries to get his hands into my panties. 'We should-' 'Stay in bed all day, I agree.' 

He lifts me up and carries me back to the bedroom, not caring about the toothbrush in my mouth at all. 'Tiago I'm going to fucking kill you!' 

'You won't.' I'm placed onto the bed and instantly pushed down by him. 'Because you love me.' 

Ever since I told him that night, which was almost two weeks ago, he's been bringing it up. I take the toothbrush out of my mouth, before I fucking choke on it, and roll my eyes at him. 

'I hate you.' He shakes his head and kisses me softly, pressing me deeper into the mattress. 

I shouldn't cave in. I should be helping Manuela with the preparations. I should be getting ready for the party. I should be running to Leya's room to see what she's going to wear. I should be doing a lot of things, but not this. 

Yet I'm too addicted to stop. I'm too addicted to his touch, to his lips on mine, to his voice, to his eyes, to his body, to him

But of course, a certain someone has to ruin it again. 

'Merry Christmas! Okay, listen up! Unless you two are willing to move the fuck out, I suggest you start helping around the house instead of fucking each other every second you're awake!' Brandon shouts as he bursts through the door. 

I just know this is revenge for what I did last time he had a guy over. I might have done the exact same as he did right now, but that was to get back at him for the past times he pulled something like this. 

And now he's doing it again. 

'Brandon, one day I'm going to fucking kill you.' Tiago sighs as he drops down next to me. 'I would love for you to kill me, Leon. But right now I have to get Neveah ready since she's been sleeping in and everything is done already.' 

I sit up and stare at Brandon. He's wearing a dark red button-up with a pair of black trousers, and his hair is neatly combed back. 

My jaw almost drops to the ground, if he wasn't fucking gay- 'I know right!' He squeals, doing a little spin before smiling at me.