< XXVIII >

Cateleya Valentina Velez:

'Velez...' He groans into my ear, sending those unwanted shivers down my spine. God, I want him... 

I hate myself for wanting him this bad, but it's undeniable. I am addicted to him. This is all I've been thinking about for the past few days. Ever since that kiss... 

'Tell me what you want, Velez.' He murmurs against my neck, making me move a little closer. I want him to touch me, but he won't. His hands stay down because he wants to hear me say it first. 

'Tell me, Velez.' 'Touch me.' I groan, slowly pressing my hands against his chest. His hard, perfectly shaped chest. 

'Where?' His voice is low and deep, thick with lust and desire. He wants this just as much as I do, but he won't ever say it. How does he expect me to say it if he can't? 

'Where Velez?' He insists, making me groan with the lack of touch. 'Everywhere.' 

His perfect lips curl up and I want him to kiss me. I want him to swallow me whole again. I want his heat to destroy me until nothing is left of me. 

'Show me where exactly.' God, he's annoying! I grab his hand and raise it to my chest, slowly lowering it before he pulls it away, just as I'm about to reach my belly button. 'We shouldn't be doing-' 

I grab his hand and stare into his eyes. Deep into his gorgeous eyes. They're so fucking tempting, dragging me into this mess. This beautiful mess. 

'Kiss me.' I say, breathlessly. I want to feel his perfect lips against mine again. I want him to devour me. I want him to finish me in ways I've only been able to dream. I want those dreams to become reality, even though he's bad. 

He's the man I should fear, and I feel like I do, but it's not the same since the kiss. I should hate him. I should want him dead. I do. I really do. But at the same time, I want him to rail me. Just like Neveah said. 

I want him to make me feel things I didn't know were possible. I want him to make me feel everything. I just know he can. If someone can teach me how all of this works, sex, all of it, it's him. I just know it. 

The hate I feel for him is big, bigger than the love will ever be. I won't ever love him, but I want him. I want him to teach me all he knows because I enjoyed that one stupid kiss. It made me curious. 

'You were being a brat earlier... Maybe I should-' I don't let him finish his sentence and press my lips against his, making him hum into me, the vibrations of his voice rush through me like a wave of fire. 

His beard grew a little, but it feels absolutely godly. 

It's absolutely amazing. I feel like I'm in heaven and slowly grab his hands, moving them back to my body. He knows how bad I want this, and seems to enjoy it even more. 

'Velez.' He groans, trying to keep me at distance. He's driving me insane. 

First, he asks me what I want, but when I tell him exactly what I want, he stops? 

'Rio-' I groan before he wraps his hand around my neck again. It's amazing how he knows exactly what to do to make me shut up. 'Trust me, you'll get your time Velez, stop being a desperate mess and let me enjoy this.'

His lips harshly press against mine as he slowly slides his tongue past my lips. He tastes so good. Heavenly almost. 

My hands travel to his hair, tugging at a few strands as he bites my lower lip. God! 

I try moving my body against his, but he keeps pressing me back onto the bed and grunts from time to time. He likes to see me desperate. 

'Beg for me.' I stare into his eyes and try to catch my breath. His lips brush over mine, but not enough. I lean forward, trying to force his lips on mine, but he's quicker and pushes me back down, pinning my hands above my head. 'Beg Velez.'