< LIX >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Neveah Aurora North:

Tiago pulls me into the dining room and makes sure that I sit next to him for dinner. 'Good morning everyone!' 

'It's already evening-' 'But I guess you two have been too busy fucking each other to bother about the time, right?' Brandon chimes, wiggling his brows at me. 

I can't help the heat rushing to my cheeks and ears and look at the plate in front of me. There's already a lot of food on it and I doubt I'll be able to finish it. 

We indeed have been doing all of that, but I knew it was evening already and I don't think Tiago is that stupid. 

'Jealous you aren't getting any dick, Brandon?' I stare at Marco in shock and hear the others giggle at the table. 

'Let's not talk about matters as such at the table.' Rio groans, slowly filling his glass with wine. 

I saw the empty bottles in the trashcan earlier. They're barely back for twenty-four hours and he already emptied seven bottles. 

'Why not, these people seem fun.' I turn to the new girl sitting next to him. It looks like she's ready to jump on his lap and it disgusts me. They both disgust me. 

How can he let that Molly girl sit at this table? As if he wants to rub it in Leya's face. Asshole. 

'You said you had important things to talk about, right?' Tiago asks Rio before pouring me some water. I nod and take a sip, before turning to Rio as well. 

'It's about Hunter Steel.' Rio turns to me, knowing that this is important to me, and I move to the edge of my seat. 'But I'll let Kai explain all of it.' 

I nod and turn to Kai, waiting for him to start. But he's too busy staring at Celine. 'Is it true that you killed Marcello's wife?' I ask, not knowing where the fuck all of this is coming from. 

And somehow my question grasped his attention. 'What?' 'Why does that matter right now?' Marco asks, laughing a little. 

'I was just wondering.' Rio places his glass on the table and looks at me, a little worried. 'How did you know about that in the first place?' 

'Marcello told me at the party.' His eyes widen. And I realize he isn't the only one who suddenly seems worried. Marco, Brandon, Kai, and even Tiago look at me a little anxious. 'What exactly did he say?' 

'He asked a couple of questions about us and then about how we're treating Kai.' I answer, slowly turning my eyes back on Rio. 

He looks like he's about to explode. 'Who is Mar-cello?' Molly says his name in the most disgusting way ever and I almost laugh. If it wasn't for Rio's angry glare at her. 

'What did you say cara?' Tiago asks. I shrug and take another sip of my water. 'I lied.' 

'That's not what he asked-' 'I told him we were all having a hard time keeping Tiago from killing him and that he was being tortured all the time.' I say, looking at Leya for a second. 

She does not want to be here. And neither do I right now. 

'Why would you lie? What if he saw straight through you-' 'I don't think he did.' I state, slowly doubting myself. I know that he would've killed all of us by now. Or at least try to. 

But we're all here. Unless... 

What if he had something to do with Luca's attack? What if that was his revenge? What if he knew I was lying and he did that on purpose?