< XXXVI >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

'So what do you want to do now?' Celine asks as the credits roll. I barely picked up anything, besides a blond woman acting as if she was dead, while the brunette was sleeping with her man. Or something like that. 

'We should've picked Fast and Furious, this movie was boring.' She groans as she reaches for the remote. 

She's right. I would much rather watch Fast and Furious for the tenth time in my life, than this movie. It was so strange. 'I agree, we should have a marathon!' 

Her eyes widen and she almost jumps off of the couch. 'We should!' 

'Finally, a girl who likes racing just as much as I do!' She groans before jumping back on the couch. I smile and nod. 

I've always been in love with racing. Not that I'm good at it, I just like watching, sometimes even driving. It's fun. It's also against the law. 

'I would love to race one more time.' I sigh, thinking back to the time I did. One time. I absolutely loved it. 

'They host races here, you know?' 'Here?' She nods and fills her glass with more champagne. 'Well, not here. But in town.' 

'It's against the law.' I whisper, trying to hold back my excitement. There's no way that Rio is going to me. I can barely believe that he's letting us out on our own. With surveillance of course... 

'So is a lot of shit we do, but that's not stopping us, is it?' Us?  Somehow I feel like she's talking about Neveah and me as well, but we're not one of them. Yet... 

Neveah told me about the tattoo. Celine did too. It's supposed to be some kind of label. A label for the world to see who you work with, or in our case, who you belong to. 

'Can I see your tattoo?' Celine told me about it, but she never showed us. I want to know what it looks like. I want to know what hideous drawing will ruin my skin. 

She looks at me for a second, before lifting up her shirt and turning just a little to the right.

Underneath her bra letters are inked into her skin, the same letters as the tattoo on Rio's left hand. 

  O 𝓒𝓤 E 𝓡𝓩 T 𝓘 𝓞 

'It's smaller than Rio's.' She proudly chimes, before lowering her shirt again. 'It's not very creative.' 

Celine stares at me before laughing at my statement. She's not denying that there could've been a different tattoo for this. 

I don't know what I thought it would be, though, maybe some type of animal or a symbol that represents strength, not a bunch of letters in different fonts.

'Do we have to take it?' I ask, already knowing the answer. I just want it to change. I don't want the stupid tattoo. 'At some point.' 

'But you might as well just get the CO one, depends on Rio's mood.' 

'The CO one?' She nods and grabs her phone, probably searching for a picture to show me. 'Here.' Celine shoves her phone in my hands and points at the picture. 

The letters C and O are inked into someone's skin. It's even uglier than the one Celine has. 

'What's the difference?' She places her phone on the table and looks at me again. 'Don't you know?'