< XXI >

Neveah Aurora North:

'Look who finally decided to come out of her dark hole!' Celine jokes as I walk into the kitchen. I walk over to the fridge and open it, staring at the food for a second. 

The chef, I think his name was Guy, is busy making lunch or maybe diner since it's already three pm. 

'Well, if that's how it's going to be, I might just go back to my dark hole.' I laugh, before closing the fridge again. 

I'm in the mood for food, but I don't know what I want exactly. 

'Where is Leya?' I ask moving over to Celine. She's eating her blueberry yogurt thingy again and smiles at me. 'She's out shooting with Leon apparently.' What? 

I grab my new phone and unlock it. The first thing I did was put a code on that thing, I don't need people reading my shit. 

I scroll through the contacts and stop at Cataleya's number, so I can text her: 

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

 'So how was your hibernation?' Celine asks, handing me some blueberries. I smile and chew on the sweet berries, enjoying the delicious taste. 

The food that they serve here taste like nothing I've ever eaten. It tastes as if it's freshly picked, straight out of nature, pure, and healthy. 

'It was earned.' I sigh, feeling more tired than ever. I know I've slept for a long time, but I'm still tired. 

It's as if nothing ever fills me up with energy again. I'm tired all the time and sleeping doesn't help either. 

'You want me to do a check-up?' Celine sounds way too concerned than needed and I immediately shake my head and smile at her. 'I'm probably just overreacting. This is just a little too much all at once.' 

She nods and takes the last bite out of her bowl, before putting it in the dishwasher. 'So...' Celine walks back to me and pulls me out of the kitchen, into the living room, and pushes me onto the couch, before taking a seat next to me. 

'What is it?' I ask, curious as to why she pulled me out of the kitchen. 'What's going on between you and Leon.' What? 

'What do you mean?' She rolls her eyes and looks me straight in the eyes again. 'He went ballistic last night, so you must've said something to hurt him.' 

'Wait what? What did he do?' I ask nervously. I shouldn't give a single shit about anything Tiago-related, but I do. I don't want him to hurt himself over a stupid kiss. 

'He said something about you kissing someone else and went ballistic.' 'Meaning?' Something gleams through her eyes. 

Interest. She's interested in where this is going. But it's not going anywhere. I just want to know if he hurt himself or not. 

'Meaning he smoked a lot of shit last night, but that's beside the point!' She exclaims before she looks at me, trying to read my mind. 

'Just admit that you love him.' I shake my head and look at the black tv screen. We are so not having this conversation right now. 'It's hard enough as it is, so just admit it.' 'So you can run to him and tell him? No thank you.' 

Her eyes widen, I basically gave her what she wanted, but that's not what I meant. 

Celine can be nice and all, but I don't trust her enough to talk to her about Tiago yet. She rat us out before, who says she won't do it again?

'You basically just did.' She smiles, enjoying her little, but none existent, victory. 'No, I did not.' 

'Why won't you just give him a second chance?' I look at her again and let her words sink in. Why won't I give him another chance? 'He never did anything wrong. I just don't see the point.'