< LXV >

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

Nine days. It has been nine days since we heard from Celine or anything else regarding Neveah's state. No videos, no calls. Nothing. 

I climb out of bed and decide to head down the stairs once I'm done brushing my teeth. I didn't look into the mirror, knowing I would look like a mess. 

Leon told me to get some sleep, he thinks we'll need it. But we didn't get any closer. 

I just hope she's okay. Alive and breathing. 

'Little one!' Leon shouts from down the stairs. I rush down the steps and stare into the main hall. 

The main hall that is usually empty in the morning, is now filled with people. 

People I've never seen before. New faces everywhere. 'What's going on?'

'No matter what you do, do not go to the living room.' Living room? I turn to the door and realize it's closed. 

The doors are shut and I know I shouldn't go in there, but it's calling my name. Begging me to open it. Especially now that Leon told me not to. 

'Leon what's going-' I turn back to Leon, but he's not there anymore. 'Leon?' He's nowhere in the hall. As if he disappeared into the crowd.

Where the fuck did he go?

'Cataleya! It's so good to see you? How has married life been treating you?' Married life? I stare into the mysterious guy's eyes and frown. 'Who are you and what life are you talking about?' 

'Rafael is telling everyone you two got married!' It's Brandon. I jump into his arms and hug him tightly. It has been a while since I last saw him and I missed him so much. 'How have you been?' 'I'm good, what about you?' 

He drags me to the outside of the house, leaving all the unknown guests inside, letting them roam around. 'What's going on?' 'Rio told everyone you married him.' 

'Why would he do that?' He has been saying that we should lay low for a while the entire time, and now he tells everyone I married him? 

'But I didn't-' 'Well, he said you did.' He chimes, wiggling his brows at me. 'Why would I marry him, especially with everything else going on?' It just doesn't make any sense. Why would he say that? 

Why would he say that I married him if he needed us to lay low, why would he lie, especially about something like this? Something that will change our lives forever?

'Where is Rio?' Brandon turns back to me and smirks. 'Why, you down to fuck him again?' My eyes widen at his statement and heat creeps up my face. 'What- No! I just want to talk to him about all of this.' 

I told him that we'll talk as soon as we get them back. We got Celine back, but Neveah is still with Hunter. So we haven't talked about us yet. If there even is an us left after all that happened. 

'So where is he?' 'He's in the living room.' He is? The room is locked off and Leon told me not to go in there. But I need to talk to Rio. 'With who?' 

Brandon shrugs and smiles at me. 'I don't know, but I do know that I missed you. A lot.' 

'I missed you too.' I admit. I missed him more than I thought I would. I miss his jokes, his random stories, his gossip, his excitement about parties and clothes, his love for what he does, I missed Brandon Barsetti. 'Is Marco here too?' 

He rolls his eyes and turns to the cars again. The gates are open, but more cars are waiting in line to get in. The cars continue to drive in and leave, while more guests enter the grounds.