< XXXI >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Neveah Aurora North:

'Neveah, are you up?' Cataleya whispers as she slowly walks into the room. I smile at her and wait for her to get closer. 

'Bitch why are you still in bed!?' Brandon shouts as he storms into the room. I forgot about Brandon. 

'Since when did you get here?' He rolls his eyes at me before jumping on the bed. 'I got here when Rio and Leon got here, you idiot.' 

Leya walks over to the other side of the bed and takes a seat. 'Ready to go hang at the pool?' 

'I can't swim yet, remember?' They sigh and turn to the door. Celine is standing there, folding her arms and staring at me with a raised brow.

'You've been complaining for days and now that you're finally allowed to go outside, you don't want to?' I nod and smile at her. 

She's right. I've been whining for days since she wouldn't let me do much, and now that I'm finally allowed to do stuff, I'm sitting in my room all day. 

'I know but-' 'No buts! Come on!' Brandon grabs my arm and tries to pull me out of bed, making me groan out of annoyance. 'I don't want to!' 

'Bitch you don't have a fucking choice!' He shouts back, making me roll my eyes. He pulls again, making me hang off the edge. 

Since half of me is hanging off the bed and the other half is holding onto it for dear life, I turn a little, making the stitches hurt like hell. I wince and Brandon instantly lets go of me. 

'Shit- I'm sorry- I-' Celine pushes him away and helps me back onto the bed. 'I told you it would be better for me to stay in bed.' I smirk, smiling at Brandon. 

He feels guilty about hurting me even though it's not his fault. I don't blame him. 

'Did you eat yet?' I nod and point at the empty plates next to my bed. 'It was delicious, I wish Manuela would make it more often!' 

Everyone stares at me for a second, trying to peek into my mind. Trying to find out if I'm fine. And I am. I just don't want to get out of bed yet. 

'I promise you, I'm fine!' They move their gazes to each other and turn back to me. 'You'll rest for now but you're coming with us later today if you want to or not.' 

'But-' 'Neveah you've been inside your room all day again!' I turn towards Leya who comes a bit closer. She's right, but I don't see why that's a problem. 

'Leon isn't even here, so I don't get why you're not roaming around while you can?' What? I didn't know that he left again. 'He's not here?' 

Brandon nods and starts pacing around the room. 'Rio sent him and Marco to fix some shipments last night. They didn't come home yet.' Did something happen? 

'But they're fine! They just called to say they're on their way back here.' Leya ads, she probably saw the rising panic in my eyes.

'I still don't understand why you didn't tell him you love him yet.' Celine huffs as she walks towards the door. 'I don't love him.' I can't. 

She turns back to me and rolls her eyes. I hate that she's trying to convince me otherwise. I hate that she wants me to admit it. I won't. Not to her or myself. 

'We should go so that you can rest. We'll be back soon.' Brandon chimes, winking at me as he heads for the door. I nod and smile at them, before laying back down on the bed.