< XLVI >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

'Can we finally go back to the house?' I ask as I try to get up from the comfortable chair. Neveah and Brandon have been trying on clothes in the same store for over an hour. 

'Remind me to never come shopping with you again.' Roman jokes, helping me up since the bags are basically crushing me to death. 

'We weren't supposed to go shopping for clothes!' Celine sighs as she climbs out of the couch as well. 'Did you even get the shit you wanted?' 

Neveah nods and looks at the price tag of the top she's wearing. It looks way too big for her, but she always wears baggy clothes. 

'And what about you?' I ask Brandon since they wanted to get some stuff from a different store. I don't remember them getting anything there, but I might have missed it since I didn't enter the store. 

They went into a sex store. I don't even want to know why. 

'I mean, I wouldn't mind telling you-' 'No thanks!' Celine and I shout in unison, before walking to the other side of the store. 

It worked in the last clothing store, we left and they quickly ran after us, so it might work again this time. 

'I can't wait until we get back to the house!' Roman sighs as he walks after us. 'Those two have too much energy, how are they even-' 'Hello gorgeous.' 

We turn to a man who smirks at me. 'Do you know him?' Celine whispers next to me, making me look at the man for another second. 

I have never met this guy in my entire life, but he seems familiar. I just don't know where I know him from. 

'Cataleya?' Roman steps closer and puts his hand on my shoulder, pulling me away from the mystery guy.  

'I just wanted to get to know you better.' What the fuck?  'Do I know you?' 

The man chuckles and turns around, staring into the crowd of people in the distance, before turning back to me. 'Not really, but my name is Thomas. You'll need it for later. Trust me.' 

'Get the fuck out of here now.' Roman sneers, grasping for his gun. Thomas stares at us for another second, before running away, straight into the crowd. 

'What the fuck was that?' I ask, turning to Celine and Roman. Celine shrugs and waits for Roman to explain what just happened. 

'Didn't Rio tell you?' What? 'Tell us what?' Celine asks before sighing deeply. What did he keep from us this time? 

'Hunter send his men to spy on us. Or at least that's what they're trying to do.' He mumbles, almost regretting it instantly. 

Roman knows that he shouldn't be telling us this, but he just did. And he could get into a lot of trouble if Rio found out about it. 

My heart starts racing. One of Rio's enemies sent men to hunt us. Or at least keep an eye on us and do god knows what with the information. 

'But if that was one of Hunter's guys, why didn't we take him in?' 

'We already have Kai and we can't risk him getting angry if we take someone else.' Celine states as if it's the most obvious thing ever. 

She obviously has more experience in this world, but I still don't get why we didn't just take him with us. 

'But-' 'We can't risk starting a war by keeping Hunter's man hostage Cataleya.' Roman smirks. He obviously doesn't feel that way. 

Making it clear that this isn't what he wants to do. He is forced to stay calm, forced by the monster himself. Rio.