41

Hyunjae woke up to get ready for her morning class. She got up a bit earlier to try and have a decent breakfast but truth was cereal was not what she was hoping for.

Yeri entered the kitchen slowly after Hyunjae. The pair looked at each other and let out a sigh.

"Cereal?" Yeri asked.

"Mhm," Hyunjae nodded sadly.

"Damn, might order some McDonalds then. Hopefully they don't give me a stupid croissant again," Yeri mumbled heading back to the her room.

Hyunjae laughed remembering how Yuta was the one to get yeri's breakfast and vice versa. Boy was she mad when the tiny breakfast arrived. She decided to get ready for ball and unlike any other day Hyunjae ended up going to the school's convenience store to get some fruit or something. She wanted a decently healthy meal to start off her morning. The familiar sound of the bell rang as she entered the store. There were a couple students buying last minute stuff like test sheets or pencils and erasers. She headed towards the fruit section and picked out a container with grapes, watermelon and some orange slices. It looked really good to her. Happy with her decisions she went to pay and headed towards class before receiving a text. She stepped to the side to stop and read it.

Yongie
Heyyyy
I'm not gonna make it to class today
Take notes for me? 🥺

Jae z
This is why you cant do the work 😭
But fine fine
You owe me lunch or sumn

Yongie
Thank you 🤩
Did you leave early??
I went to go tell you in person
But you weren't there

Jae z
Yeah I wanted breakfast
all we had was cereal so
I bought some fruit
Why are you missing class again though
🤨

Yongie
Ha about that
Hanging out with Jaehyun

Jae z
Nvm I don't want any info
✋🏼

Yongie
It's nothing sexual weirdo

Jae z
You say that now
Anyway I'll send you the notes after class
Just remind me cause I forget

Yongie
Will do

Hyunjae locked her phone and made her way towards her classroom. There were a couple students as she entered. She didn't really know any of them though so she went to her usual spot, but decided to take Taeyong's seat today. He had the window seat so she never really got to look out of it during class much. The class started to get louder as more students piled in. I'm all honesty she wanted to skip class and take a nap but someone had to take notes. She made a mental note to have Taeyong take notes for her one of these days. She dozed off again only to snap out of it when someone sat next to her. That never happened.

"Looks like we're desk mates for the day."

Ah so it wasn't a stranger. Sure turned to see Yuta smiling brightly.

"Dude you're trying to be me so bad. Wannabe," She teased with a laugh.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"You're in my seat Duh," She chuckled softly.

"I don't think I see your name on it," He replied back with a smirk.

Well he got her there.

"Fine you win this round," She sighed sitting up to stretch, "Why are you sitting here though? Dont you sit in like the very back?"

"Yeah but I saw that you were sitting alone so I figured why not," He smiled turning to her.

"Uh huh how do you know my friends wasn't just late as he usually is?" She questioned with a laugh.