13

A/N get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions and some more crack lol

Hyunjae woke up with her head pounding. Just like most nights when they went out. however something felt different this time. She woke up with her phone in her hand. A confused expression washed over her as her eyes adjusted to the light. She threw her phone onto the pillow as she sat up to go look for the headache pills as well as some water. After finding them in the bathroom she brushed her teeth and took a quick shower. Her head was throbbing and she didn't even know what time it was. After getting dressed she grabbed her phone to check the time only to be bombarded with messages.

Tytrack
Uhhh
Did you really mean what you said??
Or was it cause you were drunk
Or both??
Ok I'm gonna be straightforward here
We need to talk and clear the air like rn

Tytrack
Hello???
Did you knock out?
Actually you probably did cause you were shitfaced
Uhhh maybe I shouldn't even have said anything
You probably won't even remember in the morning
And I'm just making things worse
Fuck

Hyunjae's eyes widened in horror. Oh no no no. What the fuck did I do? What happened last night? Did I do something dumb at the club. She paused and grabbed her phone to check the previous texts. Nothing. She checked her calls to see an hour call between her and Taeyong. Her eyes widened in fear realizing what must have happened.

"Fuck!" She yelled grabbing her phone.

Shedevil
Oh dear god
I fucked up big time didn't I

Tytrack
Well that's for you to decide
Do you remember anything??

Shedevil
Not at all but
I have a shitty feeling I know what I did
When can we meet? 

Tytrack
In about an hour?
If that's okay?
We can meet at the spot

Shedevil
Gotcha
See you then

She sighed throwing her phone across the room. You outdid yourself this time Hyunjae. There was a soft knock on her door.

"Come in."

Irene peeked her head through the door with a sad smile.

"You okay? Yerim and I heard you scream," She said softly.

"Honestly, I don't know. I think I might have fucked up big time."

Irene raised a brow confused. Fucked up?

"Why?"

"I-I think I drunkenly confessed to Taeyong over the fucking phone last night."

Irene's eyes grew two times their size in shock, "What makes you say that?!"

Hyunjae simply pointed to the her phone that was on the floor. Hyunjae wanted to wrap herself in a blanket burrito and just bury herself in a hole. Irene grabbed the phone and unlocked it. Her eyes scanned the messages between the two carefully.

"Well it doesn't necessarily mean you confessed right? It could mean a million other things," She said trying to calm Hyunjae down.

"Then why were we on a call for about an hour?" She mumbled asking Irene.

This was bad, this was beyond bad in Hyunjae's eyes. She was positive that Taeyong wouldn't feel the same way which is gonna make things awkward between them, which is what she wanted to avoid in the first place. Yup being a blanket burrito sounded really nice right now.

"So what are you gonna do?" Irene asked sitting on the edge of her bed handing her the phone back

Hyunjae shakily grabbed the phone back, "Suck it up and deal with it. Whatever happens happens I guess."