34

Hyunjae woke up in an unfamiliar yet familiar location. She looked around, Yuta's room. She could tell by the sheets and the posters on the wall. She looked around once more for her phone. It was charging on the bedside table, she picked it up seeing a few messages from Kunhang.

Hendery
Yooo
I went home
Text if you need me
Also
🤩
Hendery

Hendery YoooI went home Text if you need me Also 🤩Hendery

Hendery
Thank me later

Jae z
HAHSJSISISISOSOI
EYE-
My head but like
What happened last night??

Hendery
Oh Yuta told me you asked for cuddles
Or sumn like that
So he stayed with you

Jae z
Wow that's embarrassing
Y am I so blunt when I'm drunk

Hendery
Oh baby that's not even the worst
I wanna tell you this face to face LMAOO

Jae z
Fuck me what did I do???

Hendery
I'll tell you later lol
Well if Yuta doesn't tell you first

Hyunjae groaned locking her phone as she fell back onto the bed. Since she knew where things were front last time, she got up to freshen herself up. Thank god she didn't drink so much that she had to throw up.

While she said her goodbyes Taeyong was also coming back to his dorm. The events of last night played in his head. He wondered what Yuta was doing with Hyunjae. Hed seen Yuta a couple times when he came over to their dorm to hang out with Sicheng. He didn't know much about him though. He also did recall that he was in one of his composing classes. To be fair he didn't seem shady so that was a huge plus. But then again who knew.

"I what?" Hyunjae gasped in horror at what Kunhang was telling her.

They were currently in his dorm while his roommate was out and about. She was on the couch listening to what had happened last night cause quite frankly she couldn't remember much. All she really remembered was clinging onto Yuta the whole night.

"You wouldn't stop calling him handsome," Hw laughed eating his egg tart.

"You're lying. No wonder he wouldn't tell me before I left this morning," She groaned covering her face.

"Yeah it was hilarious not only that but Taeyong saw you two," He smirked.

"WHAT?!"

"Chill you didn't let me finish. He didn't like see anything but he saw us when we were taking you home. Although nobody was there so. Yeah he just saw you on Yuta's back."

"Oh god he's gonna ask me about it and I'm gonna panic and then-"

"Chill out he probably won't question you. If anything just say you're friends. You are in the same class anyway."

She nodded, "True but like i don't know..."

"You'll be fine I've got your back. And everyone knows I'm the best liar."