11

"So what's the plan?" Hyunjae asked as they gathered in Johnny and Taeyong's dorm to discuss their plan.

"Well Kunhang said he's gonna be here around 6 from there we could get ready and head to the club I play at. Then after that celebratory feast," Johnny said proud of his idea.

The group agreed with him, to be fairly honest nobody else wanted to come up with a plan. And Johnny was probably the most reliable of the group.

"Ok did you get booze?" Yerim asked him.

"Of course," Johnny responded with a chuckle.

As if he'd ever forget to get booze for such an important night.

"Good. This welcome back celebration has to be top notch," Taeyong said laying on the couch.

The door to their dorm opened revealing Sicheng and an unknown face.

"Oh I didn't think anyone would be home," Sicheng chuckled.

"Nah it's cool we're about to leave," Johnny reassured him.

"Oh wait I actually wanted to ask you something," Sicheng said.

The group was intrigued. What could he be possibly wanna know? Sicheng on the other hand was slightly nervous to ask. He knew his roommates were far from mean, at least to him, but what if he was treading on secret territory?

"Uh, this is a wild guess but would you happen to know any underground clubs or something?" Sicheng asked.

Hyunjae's jaw almost dropped. The cute innocent boy named Sicheng was asking about underground clubs. She knew that there was more to him than she thought. Now she was even more intrigued.

Johnny looked at him surprised, "Hm depends. Do you have fake ids or do you just wanna get in? Cause I can get you into a few clubs."

"That's his way of flexing," Hyunjae stated.

Sicheng and his friend laughed at her comment, but Johnny knew she wasn't wrong he did like to flex that he could get people into clubs. Johnny was pretty powerful in the club industry.

"How can you get us in?" His friend asked.

"I play at a few clubs and I just tell them that you're my crew, or in the girls cases my groupies," He chuckled.

It was a dumb plan but it somehow managed to work every time. It's probably cause Johnny was a good Dj and they didn't want to lose him.

"You're in a band!?" Sicheng gasped.

"He wishes he wants to join that kpop group NCITY," Taeyong chimed in with a laugh.

"While that is true, no I'm not in a band. I'm a dj," He smiled.

Sicheng and Jaehyun looked at one another nodding. It almost looked like some secret code.

"Can we go?" Sicheng gleamed.

Now the whole crew was surprised. They didn't mind Sicheng joining but they didn't think he'd want to. Like Hyunjae said, he seemed so innocent.

"Sure. Just you two?"

"Us and three more. By the way this is my friend Jaehyun," He said introducing the boy next to him.

"Nice to meet you Jaehyun, I'm Johnny, this is Taeyong, Hyunjae, Yerim, and Irene. We plan on leaving around 8 ish or so depending on how long it takes the girls to get ready."

"Says you mr. I need to deep condition my hair for a whole hour," Hyunjae said firing at Johnny.

They always blamed the girls for being late but sometimes they took longer than all three of them combined.