27

"How do I casually ask a guy out on a friend date, but not a friend date?" Hyunjae asked Kunhang who sat across from her.

Kunhang looked up at her confused, "So just a date?"

"Well yes and no? It's a party so it's not a date date," Hyunjae spoke.

Kunhang raised his brow, "party?"

She nodded, "Johnny's hosting at another club and he said to invite everyone so."

Kunhang nodded understanding, "Well are you still going to his game?"

Kunhang already knew she was talking about Yuta so there was no surprise. Although he was surprised that she was being serious about this relationship with Yuta, even if they weren't together. Yet.

Hyunjae hasn't thought about that. She planned on going since she asked sicheng when the next game was, but she didn't know if she was really gonna go.

"I don't know."

"You should. Then after ask him to go do that painting shit you guys do and then bam just ask and of course invite his friends but yeah!" He said excitedly.

He seemed more excited than her but then again he wasn't technically asking anyone out on a date.

"Do you need moral support?" Kunhang asked finishing his drink. He could sense how tense Hyunjae was just by looking at her. It was actually surprising to see her like that.

Hyunjae shook her head, "No offense Kunhang I love you, but having you there would probably make me ten times more nervous."

"Fair point," Kunhang laughed.

The pair continued to talk about the plans more specifically the party. Kunhang already had his while outfit planned out and ready to go. Hyunjae on the other hand, was gonna wing it. As she usually did.

"You should make your own designs," Kunhang suggested.

"That might take some time though," she said sipping her drink, "I'd have to buy the materials now and decide what to do like right now."

"Well let's get brainstorming!"

Hyunjaes

Liked by notkunhang, baeirene, txyong and 847 othersHyunjaes Kunhang really gotta me thinking now 🤔🤔View all comments Notkunhang there's lots of things that I could have caused 👀👀 which one is it Hyunjaes shut upppp I'm talking about the desig...

Hyunjaes Kunhang really gotta me thinking now 🤔🤔
View all comments
Notkunhang there's lots of things that I could have caused 👀👀 which one is it
Hyunjaes shut upppp I'm talking about the design one 🥴
Baeirene flex on em queen 😌
Iamyeri ok but make this fit come to life NOW
Hyunjaes 👀👀 wowo very demanding hhh
Notkunhang do it flex on us pls

Nayutas