71

Yu <33
Hey pretty girl
You
Me
Date
Get ready
I'll be there in an hour

Jae <33
🤤
Yes sir 🫡
But what's the occasion??

Yu <33
Tell you later
Dress pretty
Well you always dress pretty but
You know what I mean

Jae <33
So like formal??

Yu <33
Semi formal
In fact
Wear a dress
I love seeing you in dresses

Jae <33
Oh ok 🤤
Got it
Hehe I'm excited
See you

Yu <33
See you 😘

Hyunjae excitedly went to get ready for her date. She wasn't sure what prompted Yuta to ask her on a date but she definitely wasn't complaining. The last time they had an actual date outside was probably when he came back from soccer training. For her choosing an outfit was always hard, it never got easier. It also didn't help that she had a ton of clothes to choose from. She tried on outfit after outfit and inevitably asked for help.

Jae <33
I need help
I'm overthinking

Yu <33
Baby you look good in everything
Don't think too much into it

Jae <33
I feel like youre biased cause I'm your gf

Yu <33
Slightly true
But you really do look good in everything
most people agree

Jae <33
So blue dress?
Or black dress?

Yu <33
Wait which black dress
You have a few lol

Jae <33
The one with the super thin spaghetti straps
Kinda short???
But I'm gonna put a knitted cardigan over it
More formal lolololol

Yu <33
YES WEAR THAT ONE 🤤
You read my mind
It's my favorite one on you

Jae <33
Got it ok
Thanks 🥹

That was a weight off her shoulders. Of course she had to accessorize and pick out her shoes, she ended up choosing some black knee high boots. Nothing surprising there. She felt various butterflies as she finished getting ready. All that was going through her head was what could Yuta be up to this time.

He arrived exactly an hour from when he sent the first text. It surprised her that he was so punctual today. She opened the door excitedly as Yuta immediately engulfed her in a hug. He was acting like it had been months let alone days since they've seen each other.

"Ah you look stunning!" He exclaimed swinging her gently, "well actually you look stunning everyday but you know what I mean."

She laughed already knowing what he meant, but it was still cute of him to clarify.

"Thanks love. You look extra dashing today too, no tank top? Special occasion?" She teased.

There was something about not seeing Yuta in a tank top that made him look extra hot. If she was being honest Yuta being more covered up made him look way hotter in her opinion. Like in the olden days where seeing a lady's ankle was scandalous, yeah that's how she felt with Yuta. It's probably cause she's so used to seeing him in tank tops, shorts, or even shirtless so often that she felt that way.

He looked really cute in his high fashion varsity style jacket with a plain t shirt, white jeans, and white shoes. A daring combination in her opinion.

"Yup taking my lovely girlfriend out on a special date," He smiled pecking her lips, "Ready to go?"

She nodded excitedly as they headed out. He had already called a taxi, there was no way he was gonna let her take the subway on such an important date.